Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting getting mac from ip (or the contrary) Post 302296594 by chebarbudo on Wednesday 11th of March 2009 11:28:41 AM
Old 03-11-2009
Thanks danmero for helping me.
Unfortunately, I can't use arp (command not found). Maybe because I'm not root.
I found this solution though:
Code:
[[ -n $(mysql "SELECT id FROM terminal WHERE ip = '$ip' AND mac = '$(ssh root@$ip 'cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address')'") ]] && ...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
bt-obex(1)							    bluez-tools 							bt-obex(1)

NAME
bt-obex - a bluetooth OBEX client/server SYNOPSIS
bt-obex [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -s, --server [<path>] -p, --opp <name|mac> <file> -f, --ftp=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This utility implemented support of Object Push Profile (OPP) and File Transfer Profile (FTP). You can send and receive files to/from remote device using this tool. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -s, --server [<path>] Register agent at OBEX server and set incoming/root directory to `path` or current folder will be used; Agent is used to accept/reject incoming bluetooth object push requests -p, --opp <name|mac> <file> Send local file to the specified remote device using object push profile -f, --ftp <name|mac> Start FTP session with remote device; If session opened successfuly, FTP shell will be opened FTP commands: help Show help message exit Close FTP session cd <folder> Change the current folder of the remote device mkdir <folder> Create a new folder in the remote device ls List folder contents get <src> <dst> Copy the src file (from remote device) to the dst file (on local filesystem) put <src> <dst> Copy the src file (from local filesystem) to the dst file (on remote device) cp <src> <dst> Copy a file within the remote device from src file to dst file mv <src> <dst> Move a file within the remote device from src file to dst file rm <target> Deletes the specified file/folder AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-16 bt-obex(1)