Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Question on using gd lib with c++ Post 302289580 by Corona688 on Friday 20th of February 2009 01:26:33 AM
Old 02-20-2009
We need to see the code before we can see why it can't compile. It would also be helpful to see how you're trying to compile it. It'd even be helpful to know what the errors actually were. You've given us very little to go on here...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/usr/lib/32/32-> Question

Hello UNIX people. I was just cruising around my UFS and came across the directory /usr/lib/32. This directory continues up many directories (/usr/lib/32/32/32/32->). Each level of 32/ directory seems to be a copy of the previous one. I have been working with UNIX for a little while now, but I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaggy
3 Replies

2. Programming

LIB question

a program on linux uses three libs: libutil.a libtermcap.a libpthread.a. If I want to transplant this program to Solaris, where can I get the three libs? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hewlet
2 Replies

3. Linux

ct-lib on Lynix

Hi Friends ! Where can I get free ct-lib for Lynix ?? My problem is something like this-- Sybase server is running on a Solaris machine. Now I trying to access the Sybase from a Lynix machine for which i need ct-lib. I tried by downloading some free ct-libs for Lynix on the net, but they... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrgubbala
2 Replies

4. Programming

To use lib or lib32?

A good day to you, dear experts, I am a newbie, I noticed in binutils or gcc there are lib and lib32 and lib64, to take binutils as an example, My system is sgi IRIX6.5, which is suggested to use "n32" flag during the compiling and linking, is that mean that I need to use lib32? Q1. which one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakeat
2 Replies

5. Programming

2D Graphics Lib

Hi, I am on Fedora9 and need to do some simple 2D graphics (for game development). I am looking for an ideal 2D library/package to be used with GCC. I have come accross GRX, libmxi and some OpenGL (The 3D), but none of which seems to be ok. I could not find any tutorial or support material... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nasersh
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

ls: /lib/libattr.so.1: no version information available (required by /lib/libacl.so.1)

Hello, I'm experimenting a problem on my rh server. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 8) 2.4.21-47.ELsmp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux It started with a segmentation fault on #id root To resolve it, I've installed coreutils-4.5.3-28.4.i386.rpm But, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

Lib missing

Hai dear, I am installing some application on linux RedHat 9 It gives me following discrepancies lib.so.6 (GLIBC_2.3.4) needed lib.so.6 (GLIBC_2.4) needed libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.3.3) needed rtld(GNU_HASH) needed i tried to search a lot on internet to find relative rpm for these libs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danish Shakil
3 Replies

8. AIX

LIB Version

Hi...please help with command to find the library version on AIX server ---------- Post updated at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:31 PM ---------- AIX version is 6.1.Please (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanal
4 Replies

9. AIX

Lib files

Hi All, I am trying to install IIS Suite application on AIX box. It gave an error as below Ensure the following libraries do not exist: /usr/lib/libicuio.a, /usr/lib/libicuuc.a, /usr/lib/libicui18n.a. These libraries may cause uvsh to not work properly. I manually removed these files by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't CD to lib ??? why

Hi, I have root access and user name called prod. but it doesn't matter which user I log in as. But I can't CD to the directory. Can you advise. dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 1 Sep 12 15:40 lib $id uid=4902(prod) gid=50(develop) $cd lib -bash: cd: lib: Permission... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
7 Replies
SETSID(1)                                                          User Commands                                                         SETSID(1)

NAME
setsid - run a program in a new session SYNOPSIS
setsid [options] program [arguments] DESCRIPTION
setsid runs a program in a new session. The command calls fork(2) if already a process group leader. Otherwise, it executes a program in the current process. OPTIONS
-c, --ctty Set the controlling terminal to the current one. -w, --wait Wait for the execution of the program to end, and return the exit value of this program as the return value of setsid. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -h, --help Display help text and exit. SEE ALSO
setsid(2) AUTHOR
Rick Sladkey <jrs@world.std.com> AVAILABILITY
The setsid command is part of the util-linux package and is available from https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux July 2014 SETSID(1)