Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem using default account with ILOM on Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140 Post 302286509 by incredible on Wednesday 11th of February 2009 09:55:25 AM
Old 02-11-2009
maybe you can enlighten all of us on this procedure, if you can make it out :0

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Accessing a StorageTek 2530 Disk array from SUN, SPARC Enterprise T2000

Hello, Wondering if anyone can help me with mounting a file share from my Sun T2000 server running Solaris 10 to my connected 2530 disk array? I believe I've connected the disk array correctly and I have created a volume on the array using the filesystem (Sun_SAM-FS, RAID-5). The T2000... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: DundeeDancer
15 Replies

2. Solaris

Small issue with Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120

Good Day, We have bought Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120 with pre-installed Solaris 10 Sparc But i need on this server Solaris 9. I have inserted in to DVD-rom (USB DVD-rom) with Solaris 9 for Sparc. Then log into shell and type: reboot -- cdrom. System rebooted and i have this message: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: A.Shalin
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Boot problem with SUN Sparc

Newbie question. I've been running OpenSolaris on an Intel box for some time with great success. I have just bought an old Sun Blade workstation with a corrupted version of Solaris 5 something on it. The plan was to install OpenSolaris on it. However beyond my skills, I see, as no Live CD (or... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: lewtargett
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Start /SYS on SUN SPARC does not start machine [SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T-5240]

-> start /SYS Are you sure you want to start /SYS (y/n)? y Starting /SYS ]-> show HOST /HOST Targets: bootmode diag domain Properties: autorestart = reset autorunonerror = false bootfailrecovery = poweroff ... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
29 Replies
oplhpd(1M)						  System Administration Commands						oplhpd(1M)

NAME
oplhpd - Hot plug daemon for SPARC Enterprise Server line SYNOPSIS
/usr/platform/SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise/lib/sparcv9/lib/oplhpd DESCRIPTION
The hot plug daemon for SPARC Enterprise Servers is a daemon process that runs on the SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise family of servers. The daemon is started by the service management facility (see smf(5)) and communicates with the service processor when hot plug PCI cassettes change their dynamic reconfiguration state. The service FMRI for oplhpd is: svc:/platform/sun4u/oplhpd:default A domain supports only one running oplhpd process at a time. ERRORS
OPLHPD uses syslog(3C) to report status and error messages. All of the messages are logged with the LOG_DAEMON facility. Error messages are logged with the LOG_ERR and LOG_NOTICE priorities, and informational messages are logged with the LOG_DEBUG priority. The default entries in the /etc/syslog.conf file log all of the OPLHPD error messages to the /var/adm/messages log. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWdcsu, SUNWdcsr | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
svcs(1), inetadm(1M), svcadm(1M), syslog(3C), syslog.conf(4), attributes(5), smf(5) SunOS 5.11 23 May 2006 oplhpd(1M)