Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how can I choose output lines Post 302268749 by CFIL on Tuesday 16th of December 2008 08:26:07 AM
Old 12-16-2008
cfajohnson and Lakris Thank you very much for your help and responses, it helped me a lot.

Best regards.
CFIL

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output every certain lines.

I have a text file with 100 records. for example input file looks like: 1 firstname lastname address data 2 "' 3 "' 4 "" 5 "" 6 "" 7 "" 8 "' 9 "" 10 "" What i want for output. I want to get every 3rd line of above text file to be printed along with below info. Records #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munnabhai1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ksh in vi mode, choose from output

is there a way to choose the complement from the output from the sequense in "ksh -o vi" root# ls testa testb root# cat tes 1) testa 2) testb root# cat tes <-- what to do now? this output looks like a select function, otherwise the numbers wouldn't make sense, is there a chance to use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

choose y or n

Hi, I have written a choice based shell script some thing like this: if (y) execute code .... fi else if(n) terminating the problem with the above scripting is it will work as far as the options are y or n. but i want to reiterate the same code when the user inputs something else... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunrexstar
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Which Tablet to Choose?

Currently in the process of looking for a tablet. Which one is best? Thanks Benjamin Mauerberger (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hlinks12
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use sed to print first n lines and last n lines of an output.

Use sed to print first n lines and last n lines of an output. For example: n=10 Can it be done? Thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to choose the RIGHT PID?

I can find a single PID and copy it to a variable (thanks to the forum), but I have a slightly tougher situation: When a user logs into our system, it creates 5 processes example: root 21160 3096 0 07:16 ? 00:00:00 sshd: cs113 cs113 21164 21160 0 07:16 ? 00:00:00... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Igrok
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Which Product to Choose?

Okay, I have an Asus A8NSLI board with an Athlon 64 and I dunno, maybe 8gig Ram and Windows has crashed for the last time so I've finally had enough and I'll make it a Unix machine. I have a new 1Tera drive and I'm all set to go. Which brand of Unix/Linux can you advise me to go for? The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrogard
3 Replies
libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive_ex(3)			  libssh2 manual		       libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive_ex - authenticate a session using keyboard-interactive authentication SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> int libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive_ex(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *username, unsigned int username_len, LIBSSH2_USERAUTH_KBDINT_RESPONSE_FUNC(*response_callback)); DESCRIPTION
session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3). username - Name of user to attempt keyboard-interactive authentication for. username_len - Length of username parameter. response_callback - As authentication proceeds, the host issues several (1 or more) challenges and requires responses. This callback will be called at this moment. The callback is responsible to obtain responses for the challenges, fill the provided data structure and then return control. Responses will be sent to the host. String values will be free(3)ed by the library. The callback prototype must match this: void response(const char *name, int name_len, const char *instruction, int instruction_len, int num_prompts, const LIBSSH2_USERAUTH_KBDINT_PROMPT *prompts, LIBSSH2_USERAUTH_KBDINT_RESPONSE *responses, void **abstract); Attempts keyboard-interactive (challenge/response) authentication. Note that many SSH servers will always issue a single "password" challenge, requesting actual password as response, but it is not required by the protocol, and various authentication schemes, such as smartcard authentication may use keyboard-interactive authentication type too. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. IBSSH2_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED - failed, invalid username/password or public/private key. SEE ALSO
libssh2_session_init_ex(3) libssh2 0.19 8 Mar 2008 libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive_ex(3)