Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Enabling Web Applications to Run Scripts as Root Using Apache on the Solaris 9 and 10 Post 302248291 by Linux Bot on Friday 17th of October 2008 08:40:04 AM
Old 10-17-2008
Enabling Web Applications to Run Scripts as Root Using Apache on the Solaris 9 and 10

You can allow web applications to safely run scripts as root, using the Apache web server with the Solaris 9 or 10 OS and Solaris JumpStart.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Info Needed in Seting up An apache Web Server on A Sun Sparc with Solaris 8

I need help in the form of the complete procedures necessary in setting up an Apache web server on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 8 David Johnston P.S New to the Unix arena (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: David Johnston
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Run non-root script as root with non-root environment

All, I want to run a non-root script as the root user with non-root environment variables with crontab. The non-root user would have environment variables for database access such as Oracle or Sybase. The root user does not have the Oracle or Sybase enviroment variables. I thought you could do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Re-enabling a locked root account on Trusted HP-UX

I knew I had had seen this somewhere:Q: How can I re-enable my root account when I typed in my password wrong 3 times and the account got disabled? A: When your HP-UX system is in the more secure "trusted system" mode, your account is automatically disabled after you have entered your password... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enabling a script to run in multiple paths

I have a script that i need to run from different paths. for example mypc/path1/path2/, mypc/path1/path2/path3/, and mypc/path1/path2/path3/path4 How do i set up that script so that it can execute in any of the above paths or how can i make it run on any path on my computer?? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dowell
5 Replies
OPENNEBULA(1)							   User Commands						     OPENNEBULA(1)

NAME
OpenNebula - OpenNebula occi-network SYNOPSIS
occi-network <COMMAND> [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS] DESCRIPTION
occi-network - Manages virtual networks OPTIONS
--help, -h Show help --username <id>, -U <id> The username of the user --password <key>, -P <key> The password of the user --url <url>, -R <url> Set url as the web service url to use --timeout <seconds>, -T <seconds> Sets a timeout for the http connection --debug, -D Enables verbosity --verbose Show resources in verbose mode COMMANDS
create <occi xml file> creates a new virtual network described by the provided <occi xml file> list lists available virtual networks show <network id> retrieves the OCCI XML representation of the virtual network identified by <network id> update <occi xml file> updates the representation of the network resource represented by the provided <occi xml file> delete <network id> deletes the virtual network idenfitied by <network id> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 OpenNebula 3.4.1 April 2012 OPENNEBULA(1)