Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: donation paypal error
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators donation paypal error Post 302191210 by karthikn7974 on Thursday 1st of May 2008 10:31:30 PM
Old 05-01-2008
Hi Itik,

There are options to delete and add cards. also you can select a card as active.

Try login to paypal account and follow the steps given in attachment.

Hope this helps you to contribute our forum.
donation paypal error-paypaljpg

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

donation on hpux system admin cbt disks

Does anyone has a CBT diskett on HPUX admin that you want to donate or sell for $50. I"m a newby admin in need of assistant... thanks..all :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpux2006
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Curl to Access PayPal

can anyone please help me with this? i know paypal is a secure site, so a code like the below would be needed. but that's where i get stuck. curl -s -K https://www.paypal.com I need to be able to curl to paypal and download a list of latest purchases. i know there HAS to be a way to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Paypal / iptables

Since some times now I have this problem as paypal got into dynamic IP's of sort. I have (my own made) captive portal on linux/iptables/php .. I'd like to allow paypal always.. and before I used 'iptables -I my_table -d paypal.com -j ACCEPT' or return or whatever/wherever... Nowdays that ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkman_hr
8 Replies
SM(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						     SM(4)

NAME
sm -- SMC91Cxx-based Ethernet interfaces device driver SYNOPSIS
sm0 at isa? port 0x300 irq 10 sm* at mhzc? sm* at pcmcia? function ? sm* at nubus? DESCRIPTION
The sm device driver supports SMC91C9x-based and SMC91C1xx-based Ethernet interfaces. The ISA attachment of the sm driver supports any SMC91C9x-based Ethernet interface on the ISA bus, including the EFA Info*Express SVC VLB interface, and the on-board SMC91C9x Ethernet found in many embedded PCs and laptop docking stations. The mhzc attachment of the sm driver supports the Megahertz combo Ethernet and modem card. The PCMCIA attachment of the sm driver supports Megahertz X-JACK Ethernet cards. The nubus attachment of the sm driver supports SMC-based Ethernet cards for the macintosh. MEDIA SELECTION
The SMC91C1xx supports the MII interface and so the list of supported media depends on several factors, including which PHY is attached. The SMC91C9x supports AUI and UTP media types. To enable the AUI media, select the 10base5 or aui media type with ifconfig(8)'s media directive. To select UTP, select the 10baseT or utp media type. ifconfig(8)'s -m option will display the full list of supported media directives for a particular configuration. DIAGNOSTICS
sm0: unable to read MAC address from CIS This indicates that the Ethernet address, which is stored in the CIS information on the Megahertz X-JACK PCMCIA Ethernet card, is corrupted. SEE ALSO
ifmedia(4), intro(4), isa(4), mhzc(4), mii(4), pcmcia(4), ifconfig(8) BSD
November 10, 1997 BSD