Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: donation paypal error
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators donation paypal error Post 302191210 by karthikn7974 on Thursday 1st of May 2008 10:31:30 PM
Old 05-01-2008
Hi Itik,

There are options to delete and add cards. also you can select a card as active.

Try login to paypal account and follow the steps given in attachment.

Hope this helps you to contribute our forum.
donation paypal error-paypaljpg

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

donation on hpux system admin cbt disks

Does anyone has a CBT diskett on HPUX admin that you want to donate or sell for $50. I"m a newby admin in need of assistant... thanks..all :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpux2006
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Curl to Access PayPal

can anyone please help me with this? i know paypal is a secure site, so a code like the below would be needed. but that's where i get stuck. curl -s -K https://www.paypal.com I need to be able to curl to paypal and download a list of latest purchases. i know there HAS to be a way to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Paypal / iptables

Since some times now I have this problem as paypal got into dynamic IP's of sort. I have (my own made) captive portal on linux/iptables/php .. I'd like to allow paypal always.. and before I used 'iptables -I my_table -d paypal.com -j ACCEPT' or return or whatever/wherever... Nowdays that ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkman_hr
8 Replies
DAIC(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   DAIC(4)

NAME
daic -- isdn4bsd driver for EICON.Diehl active ISDN cards SYNOPSIS
daic0 at isa? iomem 0xd8000 irq 10 DESCRIPTION
The daic driver supports the old Diehl active cards: S, SX, SXn, SCOM and QUADRO. For a QUADRO card, the driver will detect the board type and use all four ports, each attached as a controller of its own to the isdn4bsd system, which can be listed using the daicctl utility. The daic driver interfaces the ISDN card to the ISDN4BSD kernel subsystem. All lower layer ISDN control is handled by the card. This should allow you to run any national ISDN protocol delivered by EICON.Diehl for your card, but the driver has only been tested with the DSS1 proto- col and some parts of the cards interface are ISDN protocol dependent. The daic driver is written to conform to the software interface documented by Diehl in their ISDN-Karten Benutzerhandbuch from 1992. MICROCODE DOWNLOAD
Every active card needs its own operating software before it can work. You have to download this to the card before using it with isdn4bsd. Use the daicctl utility to do this, i.e. call daicctl -d te_etsi.sx 1 to download the file te_etsi.sx to controller number 1. Use daicctl -l to list all available controllers (and ports). You have to select the correct ISDN protocol file for your ISDN interface, see the Diehl docu- mentation for details. The cards bootstrap process involves another file, which is independent of the card type you use and the protocol you run. It is called download.bin in current versions of the Diehl software distribution and has to be copied to the kernel compile directory under dev/microcode/daic and converted into a header file used when compiling the kernel by running make in that directory. Your kernel compile will fail and remind you of this if you forget to do this. Due to copyright restrictions we cannot distribute the driver with this file inte- grated. But if you own a card, you do have the file (or can get it from the Diehl web server). SEE ALSO
daicctl(1) BUGS
The driver is not yet finished. BSD
January 30, 1998 BSD