Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Web hosting security
Special Forums Cybersecurity Web hosting security Post 302085297 by Sergiu-IT on Wednesday 16th of August 2006 09:34:32 AM
Old 08-16-2006
At the first sight it seems like it is what I need... Thanks !

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web page hosting

I built my website based on Dreamweaver, on Windows platform. My server uses Unix, and the page doesn't look too good. Is there any way to solve this problem without too much of a headache? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PCL
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Web hosting security question

Hi, Recently my has been hacked. A .pl script has been uploaded in the root of the directory, which uploaded lot of unwanted files and changed their file permission to 777. I have no clue how did they upload that .pl file in my hosting. Website is in shared hosting. Could they access my web... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: agriz
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ldap connection after hosting on Web Server

Hi.. I have very limited knowledge on LDAP and its configuration and but I have been trying to figure out one issue that takes place when I am running the program that is written in php, but so far its unsuccessful. The server, I am working on is ldap server, which is running on Apache. After... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GomathiUoM
1 Replies
exjoy(3alleg4)							  Allegro manual						    exjoy(3alleg4)

NAME
exjoy - Detecting, calibrating and using joystick input. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example exjoy DESCRIPTION
This program uses the Allegro library to detect and read the value of a joystick. The output of the program is a small target sight on the screen which you can move. At the same time the program will tell you what you are doing with the joystick (moving or firing). SEE ALSO
BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), allegro_error(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_mes- sage(3alleg4), blit(3alleg4), calibrate_joystick(3alleg4), calibrate_joystick_name(3alleg4), circle(3alleg4), clear_bitmap(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), create_bitmap(3alleg4), default_palette(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), drawing_mode(3alleg4), font(3alleg4), install_joystick(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), joy(3alleg4), key(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), num_joysticks(3alleg4), pal- ette_color(3alleg4), poll_joystick(3alleg4), putpixel(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_pal- ette(3alleg4), textout_centre_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_centre_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 exjoy(3alleg4)