Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: encryption is possible??
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting encryption is possible?? Post 26023 by Bashar on Friday 9th of August 2002 01:03:20 PM
Old 08-09-2002
Shell Script Compiler

http://www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~frosal/

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File encryption/Key encryption ????

My dilemma, I need to send, deemed confidential, information via e-mail (SMTP). This information is sitting as a file on AIX. Typically I can send this data as a e-mail attachment via what we term a "mail filter" using telnet. I now would like to somehow encrypt the data and send it to a e-mail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hugow
1 Replies

2. AIX

passwords encryption

I want to store a password of a user in a encrypted format and the use that encrypted password in my shell scripting. can any one of you let me know how to do it. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpana.anuga
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

pgp encryption

Hi I have one script for doing the gpg encryption on linux. The encrytion is doing fine when i am running the script from command prompt on linux The same script when it is triggering from mainframe using sysopts option in NDM(connect direct) the encryption step in the shell script is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Encryption Programming

I use SCO OpenServer 5 and need to add encryption capability. Is there a standard SCO package, or should I go custom, or what? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coreysan
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl and encryption

Basically, I'm wondering if there's an easy way to encrypt the password to a username and store it in MySQL. But being able to authenticate to it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adelsin
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Password encryption...

Hi, I have a Java app that looks for some parameters in a .properties file such as username and password. However I don't want to leave the password in a text file and I can't modify the app... Does anyone have some idea about how to encrypt/hide/etc the password so it's not freely accessible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tr0cken
1 Replies

7. AIX

Encryption in AIX

Can I encrypt PDF files in AIX 5.3? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anthony123
2 Replies

8. Programming

3DES encryption

Hello everyone, can any one help me to find out the 3des(triple data encryption standard) algorithm implementation in C.. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrew.paul
4 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

File encryption tools with MAC address as an encryption key

Hi all, I'm looking for secure file encryption tools that use MAC address as encryption key. FYI, I'm using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS. For example: when A wants to send file to B A will encrypt the file with B's computer MAC/IP address as an encryption key This file can only be decrypted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergionicosta
2 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD