Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to config router on Linux Post 22000 by zaheerkhan on Sunday 26th of May 2002 02:53:46 AM
Old 05-26-2002
Error

This site is not responding, TCP error is being generated.
pl review.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Solaris

config v120(sol 8) as a router

Hello all I'm trying to configure a v120 (sol8) as router. The exact setup is: 2900 switch | | eri0 eri1 (node1 v120 sol8)----------------------> eri0 (node2 v120 sol8) so node1 eri1 is connected to node2 eri0. Also, on node1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sashah
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX / Router / Config for Internet

Hi there, i have a Problem.. i have a Visualize J5600 and HP-UX installed on it.. So i want to go Online with the machine and surf in the Internet.. But i dont know what i do wrong... :( I installed HP-UX and run SAM I am from Germany and my provider is T-Online.. my Router has the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepimpact26
3 Replies
control_rancid(1)					      General Commands Manual						 control_rancid(1)

NAME
control_rancid - run rancid for devices of a group SYNOPSIS
control_rancid [-V] [-m mail_rcpt] [-r device_name] group DESCRIPTION
control_rancid is a sh(1) script to parse a group's router.db(5), run rancid for each of the devices, possibly re-run rancid for devices that failed collection, e-mail diffs, and e-mail error reports. The command-line options are as follows: -V Prints package name and version strings. -m mail_rcpt Specify the recipient of diff mail, which is normally rancid-<group>. The argument may be a single address, multiple comma separated addresses, or -m may be specified multiple times. -r device_name Specify the name, as it appears in the router.db, of a particular device to collect and generate diffs for. The device must be marked "up". The -r option alters the subject line of the diff mail. It will begin with <group name>/<device name> rather than just the group name alone. control_rancid is normally (and best) run via rancid-run(1) which provides a locking mechanism on a group basis and saves output in a log file for each group. SEE ALSO
rancid-run(1), rancid.conf(5), router.db(5) 5 October 2006 control_rancid(1)