Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: finding hardware settings
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers finding hardware settings Post 16049 by DPAI on Sunday 24th of February 2002 11:55:39 PM
Old 02-25-2002
The command /usr/sbin/ffbconfig will give u the details of ur adapter

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting constant hardware settings

Let me give a little background on the problem. I am trying to hook up a unix box through a KVM to a display. The KVM is connected to a windows box as well. When I run the mouse and monitor directly to the unix box it works pretty well. However when I trie to load it through the KVM the keyboard... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Winzernotman
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

problem in finding a hardware problem

Hi I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error: Fatal Error Reset CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE AFAR 0000.07c6.0000.1000 SC Alert: Host System has Reset It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
8 Replies

4. AIX

hyperlink settings

Does anyone know the hyperlink settings to look at an AIX5L box? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vbagwell
1 Replies

5. Linux

Ip settings

Hi, How to set ip address in linux. Regards, Guguli (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guguli
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

user settings

Hello I wonder... lets say I have to set up very very restricted rights to a user that only should be able to access logfile Y in catalogue X and nothing else. Current user is going to use Putty to access current unix machine. Is it possible to set up user settings so a user is just able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mimaca
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding hardware config - HP-UX

HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64 model: HP RX7640/4 What commands can I issue to find out quantity/type of memory and CPUs? I know what I get from Glance but want to know if there are OS commands to get same or additional information. Thanks. Lisa (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding the hardware model name remotely

First, forgive me if this is a stupid questions that I should have asked in the non-expert forum. It seems like a hard questions to me. Is there a way to find the hardware model name from the command line on UNIX machines in general? I want to find out what kind of machines are running at a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pug
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 no sound despite finding hardware

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Solaris, less than a week to give an idea how green I am.:eek: Although new to UNIX, I've been running Linux (i.e. OpenSUSE, Ultimate Edition, Arch, and obviously Ubuntu) for many years, so, I decided to put Solaris 11 on my 12 core opteron. I had a bit of difficulty... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
23 Replies
bt-agent(1)							    bluez-tools 						       bt-agent(1)

NAME
bt-adapter - a bluetooth agent SYNOPSIS
bt-agent [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This interactive utility is used to manage incoming Bluetooth requests (eg. request of pincode, request of authorize a connection/service request, etc). OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-11 bt-agent(1)