Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Slackware installation hlp
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Slackware installation hlp Post 13004 by satan404 on Thursday 10th of January 2002 05:51:25 AM
Old 01-10-2002
I got Xwin torun now, but now I have another prob...

I can't access the floppy or CDRom... The system can not find my ethernet network card either.

Network card = SiS900 Ethernet

CheersSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download Red hat plz Hlp ?

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/ Hi all , I know how to go to the distibution site but How to download if using ftp I want to ask this Q:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp.....cause I want to accsses to the Internet to download Help and application in the Red hat OS???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atiato
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

pls hlp: making .sh files executable

I've got a file named jdictd.sh containing the following: --- begin file contents --- #! /bin/csh echo I\'m running! java -cp jdictd.jar org.dict.server.JDictd data/dict.ini # Use the following line instead if JRE 1.1 is used # jre -cp jdictd.jar org.dict.server.JDictd data/dict.ini ---end... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
2 Replies

4. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

5. Linux

Output formatting problem..Plz hlp

Hi guys, It will be a great help if somebody can help me in following problem. I have tried hard but because of lack of UNIX/LINUX knowledge I am not able to do it. I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting prob.. guyz plz hlp

:)Hi guys, I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of each and every employee. It returns the output in pipe-delimited format. For your ref. sending a small sample e.g. Deepti|083032|174501... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

very urgent..need of a script which finds a file without the use of find command..hlp

im a beginner in shell scripting and i need a script which will find a file in a given path without the use of find or grep command.......i need some kind of code.....plzzz plzzzz help me......ive tried n searched every where but i couldn't find the solution for my particular problem..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishi
4 Replies

8. Slackware

Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: openation1
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

hlp.Can I Input string from variable?

My Os is Solaris 10, i want to create user after created i use #passwd user1 new password : confirm password : so i typing password into input box by manual but i need bring username input into input box by automatic can somebody help me plz. if you misunderstand or help me can you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: infjustice
0 Replies
SUPERPACO(8)							      System							      SUPERPACO(8)

NAME
superpaco - Debian, RPM or Slackware package installation support for paco(8). SYNOPSIS
superpaco [OPTIONS] <packages> DESCRIPTION
superpaco performs the installation of Debian, RPM or Slackware binary packages, without requiring the use of dpkg(8), rpm(8) or pkg- tool(8). The installations are logged by paco (but see option -n below), To install RPM packages, cpio(1) and ( rpm2cpio(1) or rpmunpack ) are required. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display a brief usage message and exit. -v, --version Display version information and exit. -q, --quiet Be silent, except for errors. -n, --no-paco Do not use paco to log the installation. --root=PATH When installing the files, use PATH as the root directory. -s, --strip-release Remove the release suffix from the name of the package (e.g. 'foo-1.0.2-2.1' --> 'foo-1.0.2'). WEB SITE
http://paco.sourceforge.net COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2009 David Rosal <davidrr@sourceforge.net> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
paco(8), pacorc(5), pacoball(8), rpm2paco(8) paco-2.0.9 28 June 2010 SUPERPACO(8)