8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
I wrote a small programm which shows me display's refresh rate
using namespace std;
int _tmain(int cout)
HDC hDCScreen = GetDC(NULL);
int RefreshFrequency = GetDeviceCaps(hDCScreen, VREFRESH);
ReleaseDC(NULL, hDCScreen);... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: urello
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I am a very new Newbie. This is not a homework question.
The assignment question was actually on the use of the 2 different inputs 'read' and 'cat' ... that I know and turned in an hour ago. I don't need help with that. My question, like I said, probably sounds really dumb to most of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZaraJC
3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Please help to answer some highlighted question below.
1. How to create more than 1 partition in a single hard disk?
2. How to format the created partition to be viewable like in windows C: or D: ?
3. How to use pen drive in unix environment?
4. How to find a file starting with... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyysk
4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I want to know data about
2. Process Management
3. Memory Management
4. File System Management
5. Secondary Storage Management
6. Protection and Security Systems
of UNIX OS
Thank Alot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolmara04
Is there one command that will display all system information on a Solaris host running Solaris 8? System information such as model, memory, CPU, disk space etc. etc. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mita
6. News, Links, Events and Announcements
A goofy UNIX test:
WARNING: ANSWERS ARE BELOW!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO DO THE TEST BEFORE SEEING THE ANSWERS, DON"T READ FURTHER ;) (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7. Shell Programming and Scripting
iam new to this and i want to learn perl
Any good website out there ??
anything will do
:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
I have created a small FAQ for the "Unix for Dummies" forum.
Hopefully this will be useful, as there are questions which are asked (and answered) repeatedly.
<A HREF="http://www.droflet.net/unix_dot_com_faq.html">http://www.droflet.net/unix_dot_com_faq.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT