Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Graphical representation of Virual Memory (on Linux) Post 95431 by csaha on Wednesday 11th of January 2006 07:39:32 AM
Old 01-11-2006
Quote:

You stated:
Quote:
If someone has any script which will just provide the same without any graphical representation of Virtual Memory statistics - that also will be helpful
Heyyy I didnt mean that - I am sorry about that ... dont mind :-)

I am also looking from commands and vmstat is really good one. Anyway Thanks for that ....

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

graphical remote connection to linux

is there any way to connect to linux server from windows machine in graphical mode like remote desktop in windows. Thanx (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mm00123
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on file owner name representation

Hi All, I came across a situation where i saw a directory name given below: drwxrwxrwx 5 121973 staff 8192 Apr 26 23:47 arunpr Just for your info: 1. All our application user ids are LDAP. 2. Hence we will not see any details of user in /etc/passwd file and i believe this could... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
6 Replies

3. Programming

Internal representation of double

I came across a puzzle which I can not explain. The setup is SCO OpenServer 5.7 (32 bit OS) and native SCO compiler. double is 8 bytes long on this system. I am able to populate the double variable with two different sets of values that produces the same double value, please see below: #include... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
7 Replies

4. AIX

AIX on Virual Machine

Hello, could I install AIX on virtual machine on my desktop with Windows OS? If so how to do it? Thanks and regards, p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pitmod
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Porting graphical Solaris application to Linux

I don't expect any quick answers, but if people have links to resources I can investigate I'd be extremely appreciative. Here is what we have today: The "application" is a multi-process train control system that uses the Unix desktop, currently CDE, several motif-based applications and sound,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paz9
8 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Graphical Representation of mpstat.out file

hi everyone, We've generated mpstat.out file monitoring cpu utilization and the file is ready now.Wanted to generate graphical charts for the same output data. Can anyone pleas suggest tool for the same.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kathraji
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Physical and virual server difference

Hi, i am trying to find whether any particular solaris server is physical or virtual....are there any commands or set of commands which only runs (or provide specific pattern ) on physical machines and provides different pattern or error on virtual one... Is this the correct approach to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
7 Replies

8. Programming

How bit representation of a number can be done in c?

I have an assignment in which a character is the input of which some bits(from a position to certain position) are to be inverted (1's complement) and then the resultant character is to be returned....for example unsigned char x = J from p = 3 to offset n = 5 01001010 inverted to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ezee
1 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD