Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Communicate with Domino from UNIX Post 84693 by gyanpsingh on Wednesday 28th of September 2005 04:52:47 AM
Old 09-28-2005
Communicate with Domino from UNIX

How can i communicate with Domino Server using Unix. I want to use LDAP and JAVA.
can u pls help me out.

Thanks
GP

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Domino.doc in aix 4.3

Hi, I having trouble while installing domino.doc 3.5 on aix 4.3. The error details are as follows. Pls let me where i am doing wrong. Domino server6.0.2 is already installed. # cd /ddoc/dd31aix/install # ./install Can't load '/usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.00503/aix/DDInst.so' for module DDInst:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinod2all
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

simple app to communicate windows and linux/unix

Careful!!! This is a newbie question! Hello Community I'd like to develop a very simple application, on the one side (some windows pcs with a listener and sender) on the other side a linux server that does the same. Any suggestions about doing that? telnet, smbclient????? It must be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
3 Replies

3. Solaris

sun 8 unable to communicate through console

Hi : I have a e450 sun server that I just started up and I connect my laptop to the serial connection using a null modem cable and it just does not connect. I use hyperterminal, I dont connect a keyboard to the sun machine? Any ideas? Thanks a lot Al (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alanj4
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Domino listener in 2 separate zones

Can you set up a second listener in /devices/pseudo? What about using a different minor number? I am trying to get Domino to listen from 2 different local zones. They are each running different versions of Domino. Any help would be appreciate. Here is some more info: The first zone... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pstoever
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

unable to communicate with Linux machine

Hi all, I installed red hat 2.6.9-5 and when I am trying to ping it.I am able to ping any other machine in the network but unable to do vice-versa(means unable to ping this machine from any other machine) and getting the message -- please provide your valuable suggestions ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

do peers communicate via protocol?

actual transmission path is physical layer. do peers in n layer communicate on any issue using n layer protocol with each other. as far as i know this communication is said to be virtual. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zius_oram
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Communicate to the OS(linux) using front end.

Hi guys , I want to develop a web page which is capable of executing the command on os and show the output on the browser.(Which involves reading and writing too.) I m using jsp language to develop the web page. How would i use it to communicate with my linux server? Any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tcl: How to communicate serial port remotely

Hi all: i wanna automate a test written in Tcl, but stuck in serial communication. I had 2 PC, one is my local Windows machine, the other one is my test Linux server. The Linux box is connected to the test board via serial port. So I wanna send commands and get output through the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: allenxiao7
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to communicate from UNIX server to windows server

I have two servers linux and windows and i want to compare files which are in unix server that to windows server and find out which are missing that means i have 50 files with 6000 records in each file on linux server and i want to verify weather these 50 files are present in windows server... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_1986
5 Replies
Net::LDAPI(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     Net::LDAPI(3)

NAME
Net::LDAPI - use LDAP over a UNIX domain socket SYNOPSIS
use Net::LDAPI; $ldapi = Net::LDAPI->new('/var/run/ldapi'); # alternate way use Net::LDAP; $ldapi = Net::LDAP->new('ldapi://'); DESCRIPTION
Communicate using the LDAP protocol to a directory server using a UNIX domain socket. This mechanism is non-standard, UNIX-specific and not widely supported. All the normal "Net::LDAP" methods can be used with a "Net::LDAPI" object; see Net::LDAP for details. CONSTRUCTOR
new ( [SOCKPATH] ) Create a new connection. SOCKPATH can optionally be specified, to specify the location of the UNIX domain socket to connect to. If SOCKPATH is not given, the environment variable "LDAPI_SOCK" is evaluated, and if that does not exist, the value "/var/run/ldapi" is used. See "new" in Net::LDAP for further details. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, IO::Socket::UNIX BUGS
None yet. AUTHOR
Derrik Pates <dpates@dsdk12.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003-2004, Derrik Pates and Graham Barr. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAPI(3)