Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unable to view the output through this cgi Post 81188 by rishchand on Wednesday 17th of August 2005 05:52:44 AM
Old 08-17-2005
unable to view the output through this cgi

#!/bin/env perl
read(STDIN,$temp,$ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'});
@pairs=split(/&/,$temp);
$DISPLAY1 = "/u/inarram111/dev/web/HNW/BNY/unsecure-html/myscript2.html";
$DATAFILE1 = "/u/inarram111/dev/web/HNW/BNY/unsecure-cgi-bin/datafile";
open (DATAFILE1, ">$DATAFILE1") || die " Error opening log file AFILE1.\n";
foreach $item(@pairs)
{
($key,$content)=split(/=/,$item,2);
$content=~tr/+/ /;
$content=~s/%(..)/pack("c",hex($1))/ge;
$fields{$key}=$content;
print DATAFILE1 "$content\n";
}

close (DATAFILE1);
open (DISPLAY1,">$DISPLAY1") || die " Error opening log file $DISPLAY.\n";
open (DATAFILE1, "<$DATAFILE1") || die " Error opening log file DATAFILE2.\n";
print DISPLAY1 "<HTML>\n";
print DISPLAY1 "<BODY>\n";
print DISPLAY1 "<FORM METHOD=\"POST\" ACTION=\"/cgi/myscript2.cgi\">\n";
print DISPLAY1 "<PRE>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <b> Typed Message </b>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <br>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <TEXTAREA NAME=\"display\" ROWS=\"7\" COLS=\"45\">\n";
foreach $cur_line (<DATAFILE1>)
{
chomp $cur_line;
print DISPLAY1 "$cur_line";
}
print DISPLAY1 " </TEXTAREA>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <b> Type Message </b>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <br>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <TEXTAREA NAME=\"display1\" ROWS=\"7\" COLS=\"45\">\n";
print DISPLAY1 " </TEXTAREA>\n";
print DISPLAY1 " <INPUT TYPE=\"submit\" VALUE=\"Send!\"> <INPUT TYPE=\"reset\" value=\" Clear\">\n";
print DISPLAY1 "</PRE>\n";
print DISPLAY1 "</FORM>\n";
print DISPLAY1 "</BODY>\n";
print DISPLAY1 "</HTML>\n";
close (DISPLAY1);
open (DISPLAY1,"<$DISPLAY1") || die " Error opening log file $DISPLAY.\n";
@list = <DISPLAY1>;
close (DISPLAY1);
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "@list";
the out put is page cannot be displayed.... pls help out....

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to view contents of a directory

Hi, first post here be gentle. Very new to Unix. Using HP-UX 10.20 I CD into a remote directory on one machine $ cd /net/remote hostname yet when I do an ll in this directory none of the contents appear. It just is empty. when I do the same command from another machine, $ cd... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: maddave
13 Replies

2. Solaris

how to view explorer output in solaris

Hi, I want to run pkg something called SUNWexplorer and find the output. Where i can find the pkg? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
1 Replies

3. Linux

Unable to view files in a particular directory under /opt

Hi Everybody, I am Unable to view files in a particular directory under /opt. But, when I reboot the server, I am able to view the files.. Its happening daily. Do u 've n e answers/suggestions. Kindly help.. :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: its.simron
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to view files in a particular directory under /opt

Hi Everybody, I am Unable to view files in a particular directory under /opt. But, when I reboot the server, I am able to view the files.. Its happening daily. Do u 've n e answers/suggestions. Kindly help.. :eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: its.simron
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to view my post submitted 4 days ago

Hi Moderator, I am not able to view my post Shell Programming and Scripting - The UNIX and Linux Forums 7 Hours Ago by scottn · Go to last post · 2, 43. Encryption of card number ( Multi-page thread 1 2). mad_man12. 8 Hours Ago by Corona688 · Go to last post ... Please Advice (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI. no output until backend script is done

It is a basic Perl CGI question, I want to print out "Processing ... " while backend script /script/wait.pl is still running. But acctually, nothing appeared in browser untill /script/wait.pl finished. print "Content-type:text/html\r\n\r\n"; print '<html>'; print '<head>'; print... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: honglus
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Unable to view output of Sar File for memory

Hi I am unable to view the output of sar file using below command sar -f sar07, it is showing below error. Invalid system activity file: sar07 (0x920) above file is in location /var/log/sa wheather for memory it is creating the file at different location? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to create spreadsheet in cgi script

hi folks, I am trying to download xlsx from cgi page in browser but not sure where I made a mistake. the cgi script contains the code for creating xlsx and just by clicking on the image I should be able to #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Excel::Writer::XLSX; use DBI; use DBD::mysql; use CGI;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies
upsstats.cgi(8) 					      Network UPS Tools (NUT)						   upsstats.cgi(8)

NAME
upsstats.cgi - Web-based UPS status viewer SYNOPSIS
upsstats.cgi NOTE
As a CGI program, this should be invoked through your web server. If you run it from the command line, it will either complain about unau- thorized access or spew a bunch of HTML at you. DESCRIPTION
upsstats.cgi uses template files to build web pages containing status information from UPS hardware. It can repeat sections of those tem- plate files to monitor several UPSes simultaneously, or focus on a single UPS. These templates can also include references to upsimage.cgi(8) for graphical displays of battery charge levels, voltage readings, and the UPS load. ACCESS CONTROL
upsstats will only talk to upsd(8) servers that have been defined in your hosts.conf(5). If it complains that "Access to that host is not authorized", check that file first. TEMPLATES
The web page that is displayed is actually a template containing commands to upsstats which are replaced by status information. The default file used for the overview is upsstats.html. When monitoring a single UPS, the file displayed is upsstats-single.html. The format of these files, including the possible commands, is documented in upsstats.html(5). FILES
hosts.conf(5) upsstats.html(5) SEE ALSO
upsimage.cgi(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.exploits.org/nut/ NUT mailing list archives and information: http://lists.exploits.org/ Mon Sep 2 2002 upsstats.cgi(8)