Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ndmcli
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users ndmcli Post 79161 by hamsasal on Tuesday 26th of July 2005 02:26:11 AM
Old 07-26-2005
Computer got it

Got the results that i was looking for !!
We can get it by giving
$ndmcli
Direct>select stat detail=yes pnumber="process number" ;

where process number will be the process number of the ndm transmission..

for statistics alone the detail=yes clause can be avoided.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ndmcli

Hi, all. This is related to my previous post. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/83718-need-help-awk.html What I like to know is, can I put like; copy from (file="$REPORTS_NODE" pnode) to (file="$DEST_DIR" snode) ? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: swmk
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue with Connect direct ndmcli

Hi.. We are using connect direct to transfer the files between servers. The CD scripts run on HP UX. Below is the code using ndmcli. ndmcli -x << EOJ submit maxdelay=0 proc1 process snode=$3 step1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anijan
1 Replies
PROCESS-KEYRING(7)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						PROCESS-KEYRING(7)

NAME
process-keyring - per-process shared keyring DESCRIPTION
The process keyring is a keyring used to anchor keys on behalf of a process. It is created only when a process requests it. The process keyring has the name (description) _pid. A special serial number value, KEY_SPEC_PROCESS_KEYRING, is defined that can be used in lieu of the actual serial number of the calling process's process keyring. From the keyctl(1) utility, '@p' can be used instead of a numeric key ID in much the same way, but since keyctl(1) is a program run after forking, this is of no utility. A thread created using the clone(2) CLONE_THREAD flag has the same process keyring as the caller of clone(2). When a new process is cre- ated using fork() it initially has no process keyring. A process's process keyring is cleared on execve(2). The process keyring is destroyed when the last thread that refers to it terminates. If a process doesn't have a process keyring when it is accessed, then the process keyring will be created if the keyring is to be modified; otherwise, the error ENOKEY results. SEE ALSO
keyctl(1), keyctl(3), keyrings(7), persistent-keyring(7), session-keyring(7), thread-keyring(7), user-keyring(7), user-session-keyring(7) Linux 2017-03-13 PROCESS-KEYRING(7)