Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What are you eating ?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What are you eating ? Post 73770 by Sergiu-IT on Saturday 4th of June 2005 06:47:40 AM
Old 06-04-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by google
How can one can one call himself/herself a vegetarian and use the term ovo or lacto or both. Clearly, these people fall into the category of omnivore (albeit they just limit the amount of animal intake they have). My assumption is that lacto refers to animal milk (I wonder how many coconut milk - vegetarians their are! Smilie )
Hi !
Well... yes, lacto-vegetarian means eating milk also, and I agree that somehow the term lacto-vegetarian and omnivore are the same... but this depends on the reason why the people are choosing this lifestyle... studying these words by the logical point of view, it's almost the same but in fact for your body is a very big diference. Meat can do a lot of harm to your body and it's also, somehow, useless (it has a lot of things that are not used by your body - about 20%) but milk... I can say that milk can't do so much harm ;-) and 99% of it is used by your body to grow and to keep a good health.
So, there is a difference betwen this two words... and, if you want, you can study more about milk, meat and vegetals and your subtle body. According to your subtle body (energetical body, aura and all that) milk and vegetals have almost the same type of energy and vibrations... but this is off-topic somehow ;-)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hosting Service Eating Space

Dear Group, I am not much used to UNIX. The company I am hosting wiht refuses to help me with this trouble, but as near as I can see, it is NOT my trouble. I have had this service for over a year. I just renewed for another year and all of a sudden the disk quota has been disappearing. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cindy
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Eating memory

Hello I run Gentoo Linux on my computer: Athlon XP 1700+ ~1,46 mhz 512 mb ram After a while, my computer works really slow, and when I cat /proc/meminfo, I see that I only have 8mb of 512 mb free! How is that possible? I dont run anything I can think of that eats that amount of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maestin
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/proc is eating my disk man

hi I have an sun ultra 5 running a firewall which has logging enabled (essential). The disk is sliced up with /proc on / (c0t0d0s0). / is sliced at 3 gig. My problem is this, one afternoon, a manager asked me to retrieve some firewall logs, so i went into the relevant directory (also on the /... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
3 Replies

4. Solaris

This application is eating up the CPU

Hi, I am not very much fmiliar with Solaris OS. My main concern for posting is One application is eating 50% of CPU and I cannot run that application, If I perform any action in that application it takes real long time. I have solaris installed on my development machine.I have my application... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
11 Replies

5. Solaris

Sendmail is eating high memory

Hi, I have installed sendmail on my solaris server. But sendmail its up high memory. its eat upto around 9-10 GB memory. What to do in this ? Thanks NeeleshG (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[bash] IF is eating my loops

Hi! Could someone explain me why the below code is printing the contents of IF block 5 times instead of 0? #!/bin/bash VAR1="something" VAR2="something" for((i=0;i<10;i++)) do if(($VAR1=~$VAR2)) then echo VAR1: $VAR1 echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machinogodzilla
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space?

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rush2andy
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk eating too much memory?

Hi all, using AWK iam sorting auniq data from a file the file size is 8GB, while running that script , the over all cpu usage will be nearly 8 how to avoid this ?? any other alternate is available for awk? Thanks in Advance Anish kumar.V (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
13 Replies
YUM-CHANGELOG.CONF(5)						   File Formats 					     YUM-CHANGELOG.CONF(5)

NAME
yum-changelog.conf(5) SYNOPSIS
yum-changelog.conf(5) is the configuration file for yum-changelog(1) Yum plugin for viewing package changelogs before/after updating. By default, this plugin will show the changelogs before the updates. FILES
/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/changelog.conf FILE FORMAT
yum-changelog.conf(5) utilizes configuration options in the form of OPTION=VALUE OPTION
when This option reflects when yum-changelog(1) will allow changelog viewing during yum updates. VALUE
pre To make yum-changelog(5) show the changelog before the yum updates post To make yum-changelog(5) show the changelog after the yum updates. OPTION
always This option reflects specifies if the changelog should always be shown. VALUE
true The changelog is always displayed. false A command line option is required for the changelog to be displayed. OPTION
updateinfo This option specifies that the "changelog" from the repo. updateinfo should be shown. VALUE
true The updateinfo is displayed. false The updateinfo is never displayed. OPTION
updateinfo_always This option reflects specifies if the "changelog" from the repo. should always be shown (note that if updateinfo is false then this option has no meaning). VALUE
true The updateinfo is always displayed. false A command line option is required for the updateinfo to be displayed. AUTHOR
Chitlesh Goorah <chitlesh@fedoraproject.org> SEE ALSO
yum-changelog(1) 08 FEBRUARY 2007 YUM-CHANGELOG.CONF(5)