Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: the ring
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl the ring Post 67505 by Mudrack on Wednesday 23rd of March 2005 05:44:16 PM
Old 03-23-2005
What are the most important things for you?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tar-ring a directory

Hello I am trying to tar a whole directory. My problem is that I have to omitt a special subdirectory. Can you tell my how I am supposed to do that? Unfortunately I am not very good in regular expressions and in programming. :( Thanks for any help. Greetings Marcus (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fwurm
1 Replies

2. AIX

Urgent: Error log about TOKEN ring

Hi Everyone: Last Thursday my system come up those error log and haven't show up any details. Does anyone know what it mean? I need help :confused: 9359F226 0424184208 N U LVDD 00D2B9FE 0424183208 N U tok0 D0775966 0424182908 N U tok0 A9428A1A 0424170108 N U tok0 71B416E1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fla22
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

emacs kill-ring-save question

Hello, We've just upgraded to a newer version of emacs (21.3.1) and I've noticed something pretty annoying... Whenever you do a kill-ring-save, the cursor pops to where the mark was set, pauses a second, then pops back again. This obviously doesn't sound like very much, but it really slows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tluamiani
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to ring the system bell many times without pause?

I am writing a ksh script in cygwin though it could just as easily be bash and am trying to make an alert for myself where the bell rings many times like print '\a'or echo '^G'except I want it to ping me many times not just once. For some reason doing print '\a\a\a\a\a\a\a\a\a\a'or similar... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: benalt
7 Replies
DBIx::Class::Manual::DocMap(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    DBIx::Class::Manual::DocMap(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Manual::DocMap - What documentation do we have? Manuals DBIx::Class::Manual - User's Manual overview. DBIx::Class::Manual::QuickStart - Up and running with DBIC in 10 minutes. DBIx::Class::Manual::Intro - More detailed introduction to setting up and using DBIx::Class. DBIx::Class::Manual::SQLHackers - How to use DBIx::Class if you know SQL (external, available on CPAN) DBIx::Class::Manual::Joining - Joining tables with DBIx::Class. DBIx::Class::Manual::Features - A boatload of DBIx::Class features with links to respective documentation. DBIx::Class::Manual::Glossary - What do all those terms mean? DBIx::Class::Manual::Cookbook - Various short recipes on how to do things. DBIx::Class::Manual::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions, gathered from IRC and the mailing list. DBIx::Class::Manual::Troubleshooting - What to do if things go wrong (diagnostics of known error messages). Some essential reference documentation The first two list items are the most important. "search" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet - Selecting and manipulating sets. The DSL (mini-language) for query composition is only partially explained there, see "WHERE CLAUSES" in SQL::Abstract for the complete details. $schema::Result::$resultclass - Classes representing a single result (row) from a DB query. Such classes normally subclass DBIx::Class::Core, the methods inherited from DBIx::Class::Row and DBIx::Class::Relationship::Base are used most often. DBIx::Class::ResultSetColumn - Perform operations on a single column of a ResultSet. DBIx::Class::ResultSource - Source/Table definition functions. DBIx::Class::Schema - Overall sources, and connection container. DBIx::Class::Relationship - Simple relationship declarations. DBIx::Class::Relationship::Base - Relationship declaration details. DBIx::Class::InflateColumn - Making objects out of your column values. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-05 DBIx::Class::Manual::DocMap(3)