Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Philosophical
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Philosophical Post 65939 by ViKKs on Thursday 10th of March 2005 07:45:27 AM
Old 03-10-2005
What is your purpose?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

A (somewhat) philosophical question about userlands

Dear Solaris forum (this was -sort of- the best sub-forum I could find based on previous postings, feel free to move if it is considered inappropriate) Background and Disclaimer: I sincerely hope that this will not break rule #8 of the forum rules, because that is not my intent. My question... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: staalmannen
3 Replies
xscreensaver-gl-helper(1)					XScreenSaver manual					 xscreensaver-gl-helper(1)

NAME
xscreensaver-gl-helper - figure out which X visual to use for GL programs SYNOPSIS
xscreensaver-gl-helper [-display host:display.screen] DESCRIPTION
This program prints the ID of the visual that should be used for proper operation of OpenGL programs. This program only exists so that the xscreensaver(1) daemon does not need to link against the OpenGL library. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host, display, and screen number. SEE ALSO
X(1), xdpyinfo(1), xglinfo(1), glxinfo(1), glxdpyinfo(1), xscreensaver(1), xscreensaver-demo(1), xscreensaver-command(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) xscreensaver-gl-helper(1)