Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: buffer the output
Top Forums Programming buffer the output Post 57809 by collins on Sunday 7th of November 2004 02:30:31 AM
Old 11-07-2004
i tried this way

I tried this.. But still its of no use.... Any other way..?

main()
{
int i;
setvbuf(stdout,NULL,_IONBF,0);
printf("Content-Type: text/html\n\n");
printf("Hello");
printf("Hai");
printf("Bye");
sleep(5);
printf("Hello");
printf("Hai");
printf("Bye");
}

My output in browser should be like
Hello Hai Bye
(and after few seconds)
Hello Hai Bye

Collins

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

About Buffer

Hi, if someone now how can look the last commands has used for last week? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Niko
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

vm and buffer cache

i have a serious doubht about the assignment of memory in hp-ux system . i read from somewhere that the page allocation in hp-ux is not unified unlike compaq . i wanted to know in hp-ux kernel ,once the pages are assigned for the univarsal buffer cache... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vish_shan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

buffer question

Hi... I have a question about how many lines the window can remember... is there an environemtn varible for this I can change??? I'm not talking about how many previous commands it remembers. I am talking about how many lines it remembers and for how many lines I can press "page-up" and I can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lmanchur.
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

Buffer Cache

What is the "Buffer Cache" used for? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ALTRUNVRSOFLN
1 Replies

5. Linux

Buffer IO error

Hi guys, Currently i have a IBM x366 running on Red Hat 4 attached to a DS4800. I've configured 10 LUNs to the server. Somehow, there is a lot buffer io error on device whenever it boot and when i issue the command dmesg. My kernel is 2.6.9-22.ELsmp. I've updated the hba qla2300 firmware to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raybakh
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to redirect the output to a buffer/clipboard ?

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way by which I can redirect the output of a command to the buffer so that if I do a Ctrl+v or Alt+v it should paste the data. Ex : cat myfile.txt | grep hello . Hello there 1 Hello there 2 The output of the file should go to the buffer(clipboard info) so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: preethgideon
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi next buffer

Hello, I am using vi to edit file vi filea :e fileb and :e# to switch between filea and fileb Now, I'd like to have many files open at the same time and have a way to cycle between them. :bn does not work; when I type it, nothing happens... Is there something to add to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JCR
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Vim external command output to new buffer

Hi, From inside Vim, I'm looking for a way to use the contents of the current buffer, pass it to an external executable, and then return the output from the executable into a new Vim buffer. I know that I can do something like %!<executable>, but that will overwrite the contents of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: konfushus
3 Replies

9. Programming

buffer in C

Hello, size_t write(int fd, const void *buf, size_t count) { static size_t (*write_func)(int, const void *, size_t) = NULL; if (!write_func) write_func = (size_t(*)(int, const void *, size_t)) dlsym(RTLD_NEXT, "write"); char tmp; memcpy(tmp,buf,count); ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Jumbled output in expect_out(buffer)

I have a code like this : set ipv6_acl_max_chars test_acl_max_chars123456a789%s%d2345678ww134rt789qa23456789012345%c89012%a56789012x4r67890test_acl_max_chars1234567890.01234aabcdob34567aBC0 spawn telnet $myip expect "Login:" { send "admin\r" } expect "Password:" {send "admin\r" }... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ylucki
0 Replies
CUBRID_VERSION(3)							 1							 CUBRID_VERSION(3)

cubrid_version - Get the CUBRID PHP module's version

SYNOPSIS
string cubrid_version (void ) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_version(3) function is used to get the CUBRID PHP module's version. PARAMETERS
This function has no parameters. RETURN VALUES
Version information (eg. "8.3.1.0001"). EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_version(3) example <?php printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID PHP Version:", cubrid_version()); printf(" "); $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33088, "demodb", "dba"); if (!$conn) { die('Connect Error ('. cubrid_error_code() .')' . cubrid_error_msg()); } $db_params = cubrid_get_db_parameter($conn); while (list($param_name, $param_value) = each($db_params)) { printf("%-30s %s ", $param_name, $param_value); } printf(" "); $server_info = cubrid_get_server_info($conn); $client_info = cubrid_get_client_info(); printf("%-30s %s ", "Server Info:", $server_info); printf("%-30s %s ", "Client Info:", $client_info); printf(" "); $charset = cubrid_get_charset($conn); printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID Charset:", $charset); cubrid_disconnect($conn); ?> The above example will output: CUBRID PHP Version: 9.1.0.0001 PARAM_ISOLATION_LEVEL 3 LOCK_TIMEOUT -1 MAX_STRING_LENGTH 1073741823 PARAM_AUTO_COMMIT 1 Server Info: 9.1.0.0212 Client Info: 9.1.0 CUBRID Charset: iso8859-1 SEE ALSO
cubrid_error_code(3), cubrid_error_code_facility(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_VERSION(3)