Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sqlcxt/malloc error
Top Forums Programming sqlcxt/malloc error Post 57491 by jim mcnamara on Friday 29th of October 2004 11:29:31 AM
Old 10-29-2004
Your code is not attached.

Are you using indicator variables for the fetch?
ie.,
Code:
EXEC SQL 
  FETCH mycursor into 
      :raw_tns :indicatorstruct;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

malloc

hello sir since by mentioning a integer pointer and storing the integers by incrementing the pointer value then what is the purpose of malloc? u can decalre it as in t *p; several integers can be stored by incrementing the value of p, hence what is the diffrence between this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajashekaran
2 Replies

2. Programming

malloc for 1 Mb error.

Hi All! Does some one know I am under UNIX system can not allocate more then 1 Mb memory? It broke program down. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prodigal
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

catastrophe in malloc error

Can someone tell me what this means????? :confused: Catastrophe in malloc: sbrk()error 1b IOT/Abort trap (coredump) Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PAUL_ETTE
1 Replies

4. Programming

When to use Malloc?

Hi! I hope this is the correct forum to post the question even if I'm a newbie... I am a C-newbie (and really on the edge to be a C-addict ;) ) and have a question. When should I use malloc? To state it differently, when should I NOT use malloc? For instance, if I have an array of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tonje
5 Replies

5. AIX

Catastrophe in malloc: sbrk() error 1b

Hi , I am facing some problem with C++ compiler ( version 5.0 ) on AIX machine ( 4.3 version). When i run the following compile command, cc -v -D< CONDITIONAL COMPILATION MACROS > -I< HEADER FILES SEARCH PATH >-qlanglvl=extended -g -qnoro -qnoroconst -c test_suman.cpp For security... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suman_jakkula
0 Replies

6. Programming

malloc()

Some one please explain me what is Dynamic memory allocation and the use of malloc() function.How do we allocate memory dynamically and also the other way? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rash123
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

database connection (unresolved sqlcxt)

i have a little pro*c code (as shown below) to connect an oracle database. (in unix solaris platform) in the preprocessor compilation step everything is ok. but when i try to compile the code using cc i get the error below: ld: Unresolved: sqlcxt i think there is a problem while linking... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
3 Replies

8. Programming

Segmentation Fault at sqlcxt

Hi all, After compiling my Pro-c program, while trying to run it I am receving segmentation violation at- sqlcxt((void **)0, &sqlctx, &sqlstm, &sqlfpn); The exact error is- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x7af99090 in _sigfillset+0x5c0 () from /usr/lib/libc.2 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: justarrived
4 Replies

9. Programming

help with malloc [solved]

Hi i found code in google how to malloc an 2D array and i tried that : #include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> int **A; int **B; int main(int argc,char *argv) { printf("name of text : %s\n",argv); //read arrays int i,j; int l,m; int M,n; FILE *fp; fp=fopen(argv,"r"); ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: giampoul
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with malloc()

Good day! I'm a newbie in C. I'm trying to get an unlimited input from the user using malloc then printing the inputs after the user presses enter. My code works, but there's a warning that I don't know how to fix. Please help me. Thank you. Here's my code: #include <stdio.h> #include... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eracav
6 Replies
TC(9)							   BSD Kernel Developer's Manual						     TC(9)

NAME
TC, tc_intr_establish, tc_intr_disestablish, tc_intr_evcnt. tc_mb, tc_wmb, tc_syncbus, tc_badaddr, TC_DENSE_TO_SPARSE, TC_PHYS_TO_UNCACHED -- TURBOchannel bus SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/bus.h> #include <dev/tc/tcvar.h> #include <dev/tc/tcdevs.h> void tc_intr_establish(struct device *dev, void *cookie, int level, int (*handler)(void *), void *arg); void tc_intr_disestablish(struct device *dev, void *cookie); const struct evcnt * tc_intr_evcnt(struct device *dev, void *cookie); void tc_mb(); void tc_wmb(); void tc_syncbus(); int tc_badaddr(tc_addr_t tcaddr); tc_addr_t TC_DENSE_TO_SPARSE(tc_addr_t addr); tc_addr_t TC_PHYS_TO_UNCACHED(tc_addr_t addr); DESCRIPTION
The TC device provides support for the DEC TURBOchannel bus found on all DEC TURBOchannel machines with MIPS (DECstation 5000 series, exclud- ing the 5000/200) and Alpha (3000-series) systems. TURBOchannel is a 32-bit wide synchronous DMA-capable bus, running at 25 MHz on higher- end machines and at 12.5 MHz on lower-end machines. DATA TYPES
Drivers for devices attached to the TURBOchannel bus will make use of the following data types: struct tc_attach_args A structure use to inform the driver of TURBOchannel bus properties. It contains the following members: bus_space_tag_t ta_memt; bus_dma_tag_t ta_dmat; char ta_modname[TC_ROM_LLEN+1]; u_int ta_slot; tc_offset_t ta_offset; tc_addr_t ta_addr; void *ta_cookie; u_int ta_busspeed; The ta_busspeed member specifies the TURBOchannel bus speed and is useful for time-related functions. Values values are TC_SPEED_12_5_MHZ for the 12.5 MHz bus and TC_SPEED_25_MHZ for the 50 MHz bus. FUNCTIONS
tc_intr_establish(dev, cookie, level, handler, arg) Establish an interrupt handler with device dev for the interrupt described completely by cookie, the value passed to the driver in the ta_cookie member of the tc_attach_args structure. The priority of the interrupt is specified by level. When the interrupt occurs the function handler is called with argument arg. tc_intr_disestablish(dev, cookie) Dis-establish the interrupt handler with device dev for the interrupt described completely cookie. tc_intr_evcnt(dev, cookie) Do interrupt event counting with device dev for the event described completely by cookie. tc_mb() A read/write memory barrier. Any CPU-to-memory reads/writes before the barrier must complete before any CPU-to-memory reads/writes after it. tc_wmb() A write memory barrier. Any CPU-to-memory writes before the barrier must complete before any CPU-to-memory writes after it. tc_syncbus() Synchronise writes on the TURBOchannel bus by ensuring CPU writes are propagated across the TURBOchannel bus. tc_badaddr(tcaddr) Returns non-zero if the given address tcaddr is invalid. TC_DENSE_TO_SPARSE(addr) Convert the given physical address addr in TURBOchannel dense space to the corresponding address in TURBOchannel sparse space. TC_PHYS_TO_UNCACHED(addr) Convert the given system memory physical address addr to the physical address of the corresponding region that is not cached. AUTOCONFIGURATION
The TURBOchannel bus is a direct-connection bus. During autoconfiguration, the parent specifies the name of the found TURBOchannel module into the ta_modname member of the tc_attach_args structure. Drivers should match on this name. DMA SUPPORT
The TURBOchannel bus supports 32-bit, bidirectional DMA transfers. Support is provided by the standard bus_dma(9) interface. CODE REFERENCES
The TURBOchannel subsystem itself is implemented within the file sys/dev/tc/tc_subr.c. Machine-dependent portions can be found in sys/arch/<arch>/tc/tcbus.c. SEE ALSO
tc(4), autoconf(9), bus_dma(9), bus_space(9), driver(9) BSD
October 7, 2001 BSD