Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting title bar manipulation in F-Secure SSH Client for Windows Post 57320 by ssikhar on Friday 22nd of October 2004 04:37:37 PM
Old 10-22-2004
MySQL

Excellent Sir, It worked. however when I shell out to another box or same box with different user it doesn't show the new information. So may be I should keep it in the .profile to make it work?
Thanks
Suresh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details: FTP Client has Sun SSH. FTP Server has F-Secure. I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error scp:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftpguy
2 Replies

2. AIX

How to use SSH Secure File Transfer tool from windows to AIX without password?

If I use SSh Secure File Transfer tool on Windows, I want to transfer file from windows to AIX without password, how to do it? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
6 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ssh client and Windows remote Desktop

Dear All , I want to Access my office computer form the home. The enviourment is like the following : 1- From my home I connect for the office via VPN connection to Unix server lets say it's IP is 11.11.11.11 and till now every thing is OK and I can access the machine normally . 2- In my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet

hi, what is the difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet is there any more security check is involved can any one explain thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
1 Replies

5. AIX

ssh login from windows client

I am a new user and i wish to connect to a unix(AIX) server from a windows client using ssh.A detailed solution would be highly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajayb3004
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the title bar of the terminal screen

Hi, How to change the value after the symbol '@' ? $ i.e. @mac1 I want to change it to @prod2 Also need to change the same in the title bar on the top when we open a new terminal. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reflection X v14 Desktop Title bar

Not sure exactly where to post this, so I apologize if this is incorrect. I have recently installed Reflection X v14.1 as an X windows client. While this may sound trivial, I have found that if you are connected to multiple servers, only 1 desktop is used. If anyone happens to know much about... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niswonp
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Title bar top and bottom

Hello forum, Seems that only I have alot of questions regarding Ubuntu :D In Ubuntu 12.04 LTS the gnome I have been using gdm and lightdm. In lightdm the top and side bars are aka "unity" and can be removed using apt-get remove unity I need to do the same for menu bars gdm. I do not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
0 Replies

10. Linux

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
3 Replies
GENBOX(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GENBOX(1)

NAME
genrbox - generate a RADIANCE description of a box SYNOPSIS
genrbox mat name xsiz ysiz zsiz [ -i ][ -r rad | -b bev ] DESCRIPTION
Genbox produces a RADIANCE scene description of a parallelepiped with one corner at the origin and the opposite corner at (xsiz, ysiz, zsiz). The sides of the box will be parallel to the three coordinate planes. The surfaces that make up the box will be modified by mat and their identifiers will begin with name. The -i option can be used to produce a box with inward directed surface normals. The -r option can be used to specify the radius for rounded edges. The -b option can be used to specify the indentation for beveled edges. EXAMPLE
To produce a rectangular box made of wood with beveled edges: genrbox wood box1 5 8 3 -b .5 > box1 AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
Because spheres and cylinders are used to construct boxes with rounded edges, a transparent box of this type appears quite messy. SEE ALSO
genrev(1), gensurf(1), genworm(1), rpict(1), rvu(1), xform(1) RADIANCE
11/15/93 GENBOX(1)