Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Huge dinner party faux paus!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Huge dinner party faux paus! Post 55897 by norsk hedensk on Tuesday 21st of September 2004 09:34:06 PM
Old 09-21-2004
i agree driver. when i start going on about computers to my friends they get bored, same thing when i start going on about my car. they get bored.

oh well!

the two hobbies are for ME not them. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

third party scarlets not working

hi, I have downloaded and installed some third party screenlets, when i am launching the liga screenlet i am not getting any thing , even not displaying any thing . and some like "word of the day " "quote of the day " are not working correctly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saikoushik
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

third party screenlets are not working

hi, I have downloaded and installed some third party screenlets, when i am launching the liga screenlet i am not getting any thing , even not displaying any thing . and some like "word of the day " "quote of the day " are not working correctly. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saikoushik
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

client auth for jboss using third party certificates

Hi All, I am looking for a way to authenticate clients accesing a jboss application via ssl certificates. Here is what I have don so far: Created CSR using keytool Sent CSR to thawte Received from Thawte the following files: ca-intermdiate.crt and certificate.crt. I assume the intermediate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mariusp
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

I use a swivel office chair at the dinner table

Years ago when I saw the movie Witness, I was impressed that the old Amish man used an office chair on wheels to sit at the table. It allowed him to launch and wheel across the kitchen to grab condiments. I just bought myself an office desk chair on wheels to sit at my table so I can easily... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenJackson
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Third party cron service

Hi, Is there any third party scheduling service like cron or at service which used for scheduling tasks in a specific time. In the same time, is these third party scheduling service (if available) effect the default or the normal crontab service while both are running in the same time (e.g.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
7 Replies
NEXT(3) 								 1								   NEXT(3)

next - Advance the internal array pointer of an array

SYNOPSIS
mixed next (array &$array) DESCRIPTION
next(3) behaves like current(3), with one difference. It advances the internal array pointer one place forward before returning the element value. That means it returns the next array value and advances the internal array pointer by one. PARAMETERS
o $array - The array being affected. RETURN VALUES
Returns the array value in the next place that's pointed to by the internal array pointer, or FALSE if there are no more elements. Warning This function may return Boolean FALSE, but may also return a non-Boolean value which evaluates to FALSE. Please read the section on Booleans for more information. Use the === operator for testing the return value of this function. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Example use of next(3) and friends <?php $transport = array('foot', 'bike', 'car', 'plane'); $mode = current($transport); // $mode = 'foot'; $mode = next($transport); // $mode = 'bike'; $mode = next($transport); // $mode = 'car'; $mode = prev($transport); // $mode = 'bike'; $mode = end($transport); // $mode = 'plane'; ?> NOTES
Note You won't be able to distinguish the end of an array from a boolean FALSE element. To properly traverse an array which may contain FALSE elements, see the each(3) function. SEE ALSO
current(3), end(3), prev(3), reset(3), each(3). PHP Documentation Group NEXT(3)