Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MC ServiceGaurd
Operating Systems HP-UX MC ServiceGaurd Post 5068 by jwbrown on Tuesday 7th of August 2001 11:56:12 AM
Old 08-07-2001
I am still curious if anyone has had any training on it and may have some old documention on it that they don't need. I am currently trying to work on getting my Solaris cert, but I have some HP-UX experience and was trying to get a unix job and they want experience or knowledge of MC/ServiceGuard. Thanks for all the help. This is by far the best site for unix info and help.

FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)							 1						     FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)

fann_train_on_data - Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_train_on_data (resource $ann, resource $data, int $max_epochs, int $epochs_between_reports, float $desired_error) DESCRIPTION
Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time. This training uses the training algorithm chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) and the parameters set for these training algorithms. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. o $max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o $epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling a callback function. A value of zero means that user function is not called. o $desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_file(3), fann_train_epoch(3), fann_get_bit_fail(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_train_stop_function(3), fann_set_training_algo- rithm(3), fann_set_callback(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)