Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Monitor wont come on...
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Monitor wont come on... Post 40602 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 18th of September 2003 03:31:44 PM

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

file wont remove

check this out ls -l nmo* -rwsr-s--- 1 root dba 19312 Mar 31 14:44 nmo -rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 0 May 19 2004 nmo0 -rwxr-x--- 1 oracle dba 16512 Mar 31 14:44 nmocat # rm nmo0 nmo0: No such file or directory # id uid=0(root) gid=1(other) what... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: csaunders
8 Replies

2. HP-UX

Netscape Wont work...

Cant Get Netscape to work... I get this messsage: Perhaps there is a problem with your name server? if your site must use a non-root name server, you will need to set the $SOCKS_NS environment variable to point at the appropreate name server. It may (or may not) be necessary to set this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eric_Bakken
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Xwindows wont start

I have one machince where X crashes with some weird error on boot... Fatal server error: Cannot move old logfile "/var/log/XFree86.0.log.old" This is running redhat enterprise ES 3, I cant figure out how to get past this error. I have tried deleting the logfiles and recreating them, however... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file wont execute

sh filename and it gives me an error saying the file doesnt exist but it definately does. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iago
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

Wont boot

I am new to HP-UX. I have a external SCSI drive with HP-UX on it. I was trying to clone it to another external scsi drive. I added the new drive to existing LVM. Then I used dd command. But it failed with I/O error. Now I cannot boot it from original drive. It's saying panic: LVM: Configuration... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: forhad
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ypbind wont bind?

Well one problem down and another just pops up. I run ypbind and I see Starting NIS service: Binding NIS service: Shutting down NIS service: To my knowledge everything is configured properly. I ran tcpdump on the machine running ypserv to see... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Colton
9 Replies

7. Hardware

Fedora 16 dual monitor - dual head - automatic monitor shutdown

Hi, I am experiencing troubles with dual monitors in fedora 16. During boot time both monitors are working, but when system starts one monitor automatically shut down. It happend out of the blue. Some time before when I updated system this happend but then I booted older kernel release and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers . This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard. The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies
Pang Zero(6)							       Games							      Pang Zero(6)

NAME
pangzero - action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon SYNOPSIS
pangzero DESCRIPTION
Pang Zero is a clone and enhancement of Super Pang, a fast-paced action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon. The intention is to create a fun, open-source game that many (currently up to 6) people can play together. You can play Pang Zero alone, but it's a lot more fun to play with your friends. USAGE
The purpose of the game is to destroy balls using a harpoon. When those balls are hit, they will split into two smaller balls until they are totally destroyed. There are also some special balls which will appear during the game. Right after starting the game you will have a menu available, in which you will be able to select some playing options. You can use cursor keys to navigate through menuoptions and use Enter to select one. 'P' key pauses the game, and Esc quits. In that menu, you can select the number of players (between 1 and 6), Select some game options, like turn the sound or the music on and off, or switch between fullscreen, windowed screen or widescreen. You can also select the keys for the players. There's a tutorial available through the starting menu, that you can use to learn how to play. FILES
~/.pangzerorc This is where Pang Zero stores user data and game configuration. AUTHOR
Pang Zero was written by UPi. This manual page was written for Debian by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>. SEE ALSO
UPi 8 December 2006 Pang Zero(6)