Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Including lib files when compiling Post 4054 by vin_vinu on Tuesday 17th of July 2001 07:51:47 PM
Old 07-17-2001
MySQL

we can use the -l switch to specify the libraries and -L for specifing a particular directory.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read files including spaces

I am accessing two files. I am using read command to read from the files. For the first file, I need read the fields delimited by spaces, and for the other file, I need to read the whole line as a single field including the spaces. When I used read command for the second file, the spaces... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumariak
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto Archive Including Hidden Files?

Hi I want to archive the following all the files and directory like listed below: $ ls -a . .. .bash_history .bash_logout .bash_profile .bashrc .emacs .mysql_history public_html .viminfo What I tried is to use the following command $ gtar cvzf allmyfiles.tar.gz * ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monkfan
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tar archive with including specific patern files

Hi, I need to create recursive tar archive, while I put there only files of type a*.txt. Without file filtering the command is: tar cfzf test.tar.gz test_tar/ How I include the switch for including only files with pattern a*.txt ? Thanks a lot! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john.gelburg
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files including subdirectory and Delete

Hello Experts, I m newbie. Could u pls help me to write script on Sun solaris- I have backup directory "/var/opt/backup/" where files are backed up in different directory "backup1" "backup2" "backup3". I want to write a shell script which i will put in crontab and daily midnight it will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thepurple
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL: including files

I am wondering how I can include external files in a perl script. I'm currently working on a website, and I'd like to put my menu items in a subroutine for example, and put that in another file such as menu.pl. That way, I can call the subroutine from each page (such as news.pl), and if I want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LNC
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Including files

Hi, Is it possible to include files (print with EOF, sort of like ssi) in perl/cgi? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marringi
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Listing of all the files in the order of last update (including those in the subdiret

I want to list all the files in the current directory including those in the subdirectories as well as a single lot in the order of last updated. (Not as separate list given by ls -lRt). Any suggestion? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

ls: /lib/libattr.so.1: no version information available (required by /lib/libacl.so.1)

Hello, I'm experimenting a problem on my rh server. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 8) 2.4.21-47.ELsmp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux It started with a segmentation fault on #id root To resolve it, I've installed coreutils-4.5.3-28.4.i386.rpm But, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zip all the files including directories - subdirectories

Hi, Is is possible to zip a folder and all its contents within the folder ( including sub-directories and files) into a zip file? and can regain the same structure if unzipped? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
6 Replies

10. AIX

Lib files

Hi All, I am trying to install IIS Suite application on AIX box. It gave an error as below Ensure the following libraries do not exist: /usr/lib/libicuio.a, /usr/lib/libicuuc.a, /usr/lib/libicui18n.a. These libraries may cause uvsh to not work properly. I manually removed these files by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
1 Replies
XENO-CONFIG(1)							      Xenomai							    XENO-CONFIG(1)

NAME
xeno-config - Display Xenomai libraries configuration SYNOPSIS
xeno-config xeno-config --v | --verbose xeno-config --help xeno-config [--version] [--cc] [--arch] [--prefix] [--xeno-cflags] [--xeno-ldflags] [--posix-cflags] [--posix-ldflags] [--lib*-dir|--library-dir|--libdir|--user-libdir] DESCRIPTION
xeno-config is a script that is used to to display the compiler and linker flags that are required for building applications that use Xeno- mai. Any combination of options can be chosen (except --verbose and --help) to display configuration information, and options can be given in any order. The command output one line for each option, in the same order as the options. When xeno-config --verbose is executed, all configuration information is displayed in a different, more human-readable format. When xeno-config is executed without any options, the output is equivalent to than when executing xeno-config --verbose then xeno-config --help. OPTIONS
--v, --verbose Outputs all configuration information, in a human-readable format. --help Outputs the list of available command-line options. --version Outputs one line with the installed Xenomai version. --cc Outputs one line with the path to the C compiler command that was used to compiled Xenomai. --arch Outputs one line with the architecture to compile to, e.g. i386. May be different from the architecture of the currently running system, if cross-compiling. --prefix Outputs one line with the absolute path to the base Xenomai installation directory. --xeno-cflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to compile applications that use the Xenomai libraries. --xeno-ldflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to link applications against the Xenomai libraries. --posix-cflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to compile applications that use Xenomai's Posix-com- patible layer library. --posix-ldflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to link applications against Xenomai's Posix-compatible layer library. --lib*-dir, --library-dir, --libdir, --user-libdir Outputs one line with the absolute path to Xenomai's libraries. In the --lib*-dir option name, the * is meant as a wildcard: --lib-dir, --libfoo-dir and --libbar-dir are all valid and synonymous options. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DESTDIR If the DESTDIR variable is set, its content is prepended to the Xenomai installed directories and files names output by the --prefix and --library-dir options, and to the Xenomai installation directories in the flags output by the --xeno-cflags, --xeno-ldflags, --posix-cflags, --posix-ldflags options. If DESTDIR was set when compiling and installing Xenomai, e.g. for cross-compilation, DESTDIR must be set to the same value before calling xeno-config, in order to output valid directory and file names. RETURN CODES
0 Successful script execution. 1 The --posix-ldflags option has been given but Posix support is not available in Xenomai; or an invalid argument has been given on the command-line. 2.6.0 2006-03-27 XENO-CONFIG(1)