Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: neo
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers neo Post 36612 by tamemi on Monday 2nd of June 2003 05:30:22 AM
Old 06-02-2003
neo

Dear Guys ,

Please i have Linux Red Hat 6.1 i have webserver and i need to install a new web mail on my server so my clients can check there emails through it ..

i ftp it to my server when i tried to set it up , it asked me to update my cgi .. i installed new CGI 2.8 .

now when i try to set up my web mail and execute ./setup.pl i get this error message :

" Checking for installation of Berkely DB or GNU DB capability...
Looks OK.
Checking for up-to-date CGI.pm...
Looks OK.
Checking for MD5.pm...
Can't locate MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /u
sr/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/si
te_perl/5.005 .) at ./setup.pl line 53.

shall i edit anything ??? what is the problem ?? i can not continue with installation !!

any advice plz

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Thank's Neo!

Hi Neo, thank's for your work on the mobile theme. I like it to be able to have a look to this site on my mobile now and then. I know responsive-Design-Area is another rather complex field of IT, which can be very painful(I dive into CSS/JS/HTML/RESPONSIVE/... in some rare occasions too - not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stomp
1 Replies
SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)						   Red Hat, Inc.					      SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)

NAME
spacewalk-channel - Subscribe to or unsubscribe system from channel. SYNOPSIS
spacewalk-channel [options] DESCRIPTION
spacewalk-channel allows you to subscribe to and unsubscribe from specified channels via the command line. A visit to the Red Hat Network (or Spacewalk) website isn't required. OPTIONS
-l, --list Print a list of channel(s) that you are currently subscribed to. -L, --available-channels Print a list of all available child channels. -a, --add You are subscribing system to given channel(s). You have to specify --user and --password. -r, --remove You are unsubscribing system to given channel(s). You have to specify --user and --password. -u, --user Your username used to register the system with and for Red Hat Network, RHN Satellite or Spacewalk. If you do not enter this option and it is required, you will be prompted. -p, --password The password associated with the username specified with the --user option. This is an unencrypted password. If you do not enter this option and it is required, you will be prompted. -c, --channel Label of channel you want to subscribe to or unsubscribe from. Can be specified multiple times. -v, --verbose Print out successfull action. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. NOTE
The addition and removal of channels is mutually exclusive, please use the command twice. EXAMPLES
Subscribe to two channels: spacewalk-channel --add -c rhn-tools-rhel-i386-server-5 -c rhel-i386-server-vt-5 --user username --password password Unsubscribe from channel: spacewalk-channel --remove -c rhn-tools-rhel-i386-server-5 -c rhel-i386-server-vt-5 --user username --password password List subscribed channels: spacewalk-channel --list SEE ALSO
rhnplugin(8), rhn_register(8), up2date(5). AUTHORS
Miroslav Suchy <msuchy@redhat.com> BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2010 August 30 SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)