Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: neo
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers neo Post 36612 by tamemi on Monday 2nd of June 2003 05:30:22 AM
Old 06-02-2003
neo

Dear Guys ,

Please i have Linux Red Hat 6.1 i have webserver and i need to install a new web mail on my server so my clients can check there emails through it ..

i ftp it to my server when i tried to set it up , it asked me to update my cgi .. i installed new CGI 2.8 .

now when i try to set up my web mail and execute ./setup.pl i get this error message :

" Checking for installation of Berkely DB or GNU DB capability...
Looks OK.
Checking for up-to-date CGI.pm...
Looks OK.
Checking for MD5.pm...
Can't locate MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /u
sr/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/si
te_perl/5.005 .) at ./setup.pl line 53.

shall i edit anything ??? what is the problem ?? i can not continue with installation !!

any advice plz

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Thank's Neo!

Hi Neo, thank's for your work on the mobile theme. I like it to be able to have a look to this site on my mobile now and then. I know responsive-Design-Area is another rather complex field of IT, which can be very painful(I dive into CSS/JS/HTML/RESPONSIVE/... in some rare occasions too - not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stomp
1 Replies
PODPATH(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       PODPATH(1p)

NAME
podpath - print the path to the pod DESCRIPTION
This is just a front-end that calls either stdpods or pmpath depending on what it looks like. It works on both regular the standard podpages and the module ones. EXAMPLES
$ podpath Cwd /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Cwd.pm It works with alternate installations, too: $ devperl -S podpath perlfunc /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/pod/perlfunc.pod $ oldperl -S podpath IO::Handle /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404/IO/Handle.pm $ filsperl -S podpath Thread /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread.pm SEE ALSO
stdpods(1), pmpath(1), perlmodlib(1). AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PODPATH(1p)