Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Control Panel seeking.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Control Panel seeking. Post 34805 by HOUSCOUS on Thursday 13th of March 2003 11:37:05 AM
Old 03-13-2003
Control Panel seeking.

Hi, guys. My friends and I used to rent space from our ISP, and they applied Cpanel to help us to config. Recently we just upgrade to the dedicated server plan, and there is nothing but only the os has been installed. Since Cpanel is the commercial software, we cannot afford it, we need to find a free control panel instead. Anyone knows any free control panel? Please give me a hint, thanx.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

OS X / fsck / apps dont work no control panel

Alright. My neighbor kid brings me his iBook and says nothing works. He decided to move the file system to his likeness and that semed to create the problems. Now he doesn't have access rights to his home. I have run fsck over and over again and I keep getting ** fs modified ** I have also... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxwell
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to make a control panel for a Linux script

has anyone got experience using jsch? Does it give me a prompt when I run a command/ print result back to me. I need to send commands to a linux database like restart,shutdown,stop database caching etc. But in java I want to build a GUI I can use. TO call database commands. and do these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuel12
3 Replies
PLINITBUTTON(2) 						System Calls Manual						   PLINITBUTTON(2)

NAME
plinitbutton, plinitcanvas, plinitcheckbutton, plinitedit, plinitentry, plinitframe, plinitgroup, plinitidollist, plinitlabel, plinitlist, plinitmenu, plinitmessage, plinitpopup, plinitpulldown, plinitradiobutton, plinitscrollbar, plinitslider, plinittextview - panel reinitial- ization functions SYNOPSIS
#include <u.h> #include <libg.h> #include <panel.h> void plinitbutton(Panel*, int, Icon*, void (*)(Panel*, int)) void plinitcanvas(Panel*, int, void (*)(Panel*, Mouse*)) void plinitcheckbutton(Panel*, int, Icon*, void (*)(Panel*, int, int)) void plinitedit(Panel*, int, Point, Rune*, int, void (*)(Panel *)) void plinitentry(Panel*, int, int, char*, void (*)(Panel*, char*)) void plinitframe(Panel*, int) void plinitgroup(Panel*, int) void plinitlabel(Panel*, int, Icon*) void plinitlist(Panel*, int, char *(*)(int), int, void(*)(Panel*, int, int)) void plinitmenu(Panel*, int, Icon**, int, void (*)(int, int)) void plinitmessage(Panel*, int, int, char*) void plinitpopup(Panel*, int, Panel*, Panel*, Panel*) void plinitpulldown(Panel*, int, Icon*, Panel*, int) void plinitradiobutton(Panel*, int, Icon*, void (*)(Panel*, int, int)) void plinitscrollbar(Panel*, int) void plinitslider(Panel*, int, Point, void(*)(Panel*, int, int, int)) void plinittextview(Panel*, int, Point, Rtext*, void (*)(Panel*, int, Rtext*)) DESCRIPTION
Corresponding to each Panel-creation function (see plbutton(2)) is a function that reinitializes the parameters of that kind of panel. The reinitialization functions are all named by inserting the string init after the creation function's initial pl. For example, plinitbutton will reinitialize a panel created by plbutton. Their argument lists are identical to the corresponding creation function, except that the first argument is a pointer to the panel to be reinitialized, rather than its parent. SOURCE
/sys/src/libpanel SEE ALSO
plinit(2), plbutton(2), graphics(2) Tom Duff, ``A quick introduction to the panel library''. PLINITBUTTON(2)