Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Style not working right
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Style not working right Post 32424 by Neo on Monday 25th of November 2002 03:35:59 PM
Old 11-25-2002
Don't forget to go directly to:

www.unix.com/index.php

to avoid the flash intro ...... BTW

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Style

Hi, I pop in here every so oftern and was suprised to see the changes in colour. I think the new style/colour is great :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ralf
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl style i++ in Python

friends Is it possible to implement perl style autoincriment in python? e.g i++ How it can be represented in python Jagan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

CDE Style Manager

How would one go about adding or removing the applications (keyboard, mouse, beep, screen, etc) from CDE's style manager (/usr/dt/bin/dtstyle)? running solaris 5.10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eddiet
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Old Style Computing and Networking

Does any one know what uucp stands for, what gopher is, does any one go BBS and edit with ed? If yes, are there any uucp providers today? Sometimes i get bored by all the Web @@@@ , and feel lonely in the world without uucp and free (realy free - no stupid Spamhaus etc) mailing lists. TIA Action (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Action
14 Replies

5. Programming

Coding Style checking

Is there any opensource tool which can check the coding style use in C/C++ program. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zinat
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Programming guidelines and style

Hello all, I would like to know if there is a generally accepted unix shell programming Guideline? Do you have any idea where to find this? There are a lot of programming Guidelines to find over Google, but is there one who is generally accepted? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: API
3 Replies
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Style(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Style(3pm)

NAME
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Style - Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable Style Plugin Methods SYNOPSIS
use Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable; my $document=Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable->new; #ISA L<Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable> my $style=$document->IconStyle(color=>{red=>255}); #ISA L<Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Style> my $point=$document->Point(style=>$style); #ISA L<Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Contrib::Point> print $document->render; METHODS
Methods in this package are AUTOLOADed into the Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Folder namespace at runtime. Style Constructs a new Style object and appends it to the document object. Returns the Style object reference. my $style=$folder->Style( id => $id, #default is good IconStyle => {}, LineStyle => {}, PolyStyle => {}, LabelStyle => {}, ListStyle => {}, ); my $style=$folder->Style( IconStyle => $style1, #extracts IconStyle from $style1 LineStyle => $style2, #extracts LineStyle from $style2 PolyStyle => $style3, #extracts PolyStyle from $style3 ); StyleMap Constructs a new StyleMap object and appends it to the document object. Returns the StyleMap object reference. my $stylemap=$document->StyleMap( normal => $style1, highlight => $style2, ); IconStyle my $style=$folder->IconStyle( color => $color, scale => $scale, href => $url, ); LineStyle my $color={red=>255, green=>255, blue=>255, alpha=>255}; my $style=$folder->LineStyle(color=>$color); PolyStyle my $color={red=>255, green=>255, blue=>255, alpha=>255}; my $style=$folder->PolyStyle(color=>$color); LabelStyle my $style=$folder->LabelStyle( color => $color, scale => $scale, ); ListStyle my $style=$folder->ListStyle( href => $url, ); TODO
Need to determine what methods should be in the Folder package and what should be on the Plugin/Style package and why. BUGS
Please log on RT and send to the geo-perl email list. LIMITATIONS
This will construct 100 identical style objects foreach (1 .. 100) { $document->Point(style=>$document->IconStyle(color=>{red=>255})); } Do this instead my $style=$document->IconStyle(color=>{red=>255}); foreach (1 .. 100) { $document->Point(style=>$style); } SUPPORT
Try geo-perl email list. AUTHOR
Michael R. Davis (mrdvt92) CPAN ID: MRDVT COPYRIGHT
This program is free software licensed under the... The BSD License The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. SEE ALSO
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable creates a GoogleEarth Document. perl v5.14.2 2011-06-25 Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Plugin::Style(3pm)