Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Fatal error: 'Xm/Xm.h' file not found , motif installed Post 303041745 by Sennenmut on Tuesday 3rd of December 2019 01:33:02 PM
Old 12-03-2019
Code:
cc  -L/usr/local/lib   -I/usr/local/include  -o button button.c  -lXm -lXt -lX11

UNIX wins. ( not gnu)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

MAN not found or not installed ??? Need help

Hello, I have installed my system AIX5.3 through NIM. The manual doesn't work. Do you have any idea ? Below my confid. There a specific fileset missing ? Thanks in advance for your help # man ls Manual entry for ls not found or not installed. # lslpp -l bos.rte.man Fileset ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

webservd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_3.3’ not found

HI, We configured the webserver under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ in unix box. We have server start and stop command under the opt/SUNWwbsvr/https-pw-frontend/ Unexpectedly our password webserver's(sun one webserver's) are down, when I tried to start the server this is the error I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srujana
1 Replies

3. Solaris

ld: fatal: library -ltli: not found

Hi, I am on the following version: SunOS e105 5.8 Generic_117350-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000 I am running a makefile to build some Tuxedo servers. Following is a snippet of my output: BS-550.c: /home/sybase/sybase12/OCS-12_EBF10731/include/sybesql.c: ld: fatal: library... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav276
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with email to be triggered based on fatal error detection from batch run log file neded

Hi, I require need help in two aspects actually: 1) Fatal error that gets generated as %F% from a log file say ABClog.dat to trigger a mail. At present I manually grep the log file as <grep %F% ABClog.dat| cut-d "%" -f1>. The idea is to use this same logic to grep the log file which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zico1986
1 Replies

7. Solaris

fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

Trying to compile a C program recievin this hello.c:1:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory gcc is installed on the system. echo $PATH /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/gcc/4.5/include/c++/4.5.2/tr1 root@Sol11swtb01:/media/NO NAME/Programming/C/Testing# cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
2 Replies

8. Programming

Fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Hi All, I am trying to include a mcrypt.h header but I am getting the below error: test01> gcc test1.c test1.c:5:20: fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory #include <mcrypt.h> ^ compilation terminated. As I cannot put my encryption program here, so have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shre
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
GLAM2FORMAT(1)							   glam2 Manual 						    GLAM2FORMAT(1)

NAME
glam2format - converts GLAM2 motifs to FASTA or MSF format SYNOPSIS
glam2format [options] my_format my_motif.glam2 Formats: fasta, msf. DESCRIPTION
glam2format reads in a motif found by glam2, and writes it in a standard alignment format (FASTA-with-gaps or MSF). This enables the alignment to be passed to third-party software, including graphical visualization tools such as Kalignvu, Boxshade, and WebLogo. On the other hand, not all the motif information is preserved: in particular, the key positions are lost. Only the top motif in glam2 output is converted. OPTIONS (DEFAULT SETTINGS) -o Output file (stdout). -c Make a compact alignment. By default, residues that are inserted between key positions are written as unaligned with each other. This best reflects glam2's intention, but it can make the alignment large and full of gaps. With -c, inserted residues are written as arbitrarily aligned with each other, just as they appear in the glam2 output. -f Sequence file to make a "global" alignment by adding flanking sequences from the original FASTA-format sequence file. The flanking sequences will be written as either unaligned with each other or arbitrarily aligned, depending on the -c option. The sequences should have unique names and their order should be unchanged. SEE ALSO
boxshade(1), glam2(1), glam2mask(1), glam2-purge(1), glam2scan(1) The full Hypertext documentation of GLAM2 is available online at http://bioinformatics.org.au/glam2/ or on this computer in /usr/share/doc/glam2/. REFERENCE
If you use GLAM2, please cite: MC Frith, NFW Saunders, B Kobe, TL Bailey (2008) Discovering sequence motifs with arbitrary insertions and deletions, PLoS Computational Biology (in press). AUTHORS
Martin Frith Author of GLAM2. Timothy Bailey Author of GLAM2. Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> Formatted this manpage in DocBook XML for the Debian distribution. COPYRIGHT
The source code and the documentation of GLAM2 are released in the public domain. GLAM2 1056 05/19/2008 GLAM2FORMAT(1)