Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Dave Munro to the Moderator Team! Post 303040501 by gull04 on Wednesday 30th of October 2019 11:18:51 AM
Old 10-30-2019
Hi Folks,

I'd like to convey my thanks to all of you for this opportunity and hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the team.

Regards

Gull04
These 5 Users Gave Thanks to gull04 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to inform everyone that Nicki Paul (zxmaus) is joining the Moderation Team after a number of years away from the site. Nicki used to be very active here (over 800 posts), and she got busy with travel, work, family and her dogs, and we have missed her. Now she is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderator Team

Happy Thanksgiving Holidays, Today, I am happy to welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderation Team to help provide us some important coverage from (Down Under) Australia. Simon is a Senior Analyst Programmer/Developer at Cedar Creek Company in Brisbane, Australia and his LinkedIn... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
VTE(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    VTE(4)

NAME
vte -- Vortex86 RDC R6040 Fast Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
vte* at pci? dev ? function ? Configuration of PHYs is necessary. See rdcphy(4). DESCRIPTION
The vte device driver provides support for RDC R6040 Fast Ethernet controller which is commonly found on Vortex86 System On a Chip (SoC). The RDC R6040 has integrated 10/100 PHY for 10/100Mbps support in full or half-duplex. The controller supports interrupt moderation mecha- nism, a 64-bit multicast hash filter, VLAN over-size frame and four station addresses. The vte device driver uses three station addresses out of four as perfect multicast filter. SYSCTL VARIABLES
The following variables are available hw.vte.vte<x>.int_rxct Maximum number of packets to fire RX completion interrupt. The accepted range is 0 (disable interrupt moderation) to 15, the default is 0. hw.vte.vte<x>.int_txct Maximum number of packets to fire TX completion interrupt. The accepted range is 0 (disable interrupt moderation) to 15, the default is 0. SEE ALSO
ifmedia(4), mii(4), netintro(4), vlan(4), ifconfig(8) DM&P Electronics Inc. Vortex86, http://www.dmp.com.tw. HISTORY
The vte driver was written for FreeBSD by Pyun YongHyeon <yongari@FreeBSD.org> and ported to NetBSD by Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@NetBSD.org>. The vte device driver first appeared in NetBSD 6.0. BSD
January 23, 2011 BSD