Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Climate change anyone?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Climate change anyone? Post 303034789 by MadeInGermany on Monday 6th of May 2019 01:40:45 PM
Old 05-06-2019
At present the polititians see environmental precautions as an investment.
And they do not see a return of investment within their scope - 4 years. "Bad deal" Smilie
Indeed the current climate change is the outcome from the last 40+ years.
It is fact. The precaution promises are fake.
With the positive exception of some scandinavian countries Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change 43% to 43.5

I have a column in % and I want to display it as a one decimal place number for sorting - what function would I be looking at for dropping the % sign? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
ods-timing(5)							OpenDNSSEC timinig						     ods-timing(5)

NAME
ods-timing - OpenDNSSEC timing specification SYNOPSIS
/etc/opendnssec/conf.xml /etc/opendnssec/kasp.xml /etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml DESCRIPTION
The configuration files of OpenDNSSEC need to have timing descriptions, notably for periods. These descriptions follow ISO 8601 with exceptions for the duration of a month and a year, as these periods would be allowed to vary if ISO 8601 were strictly adhered to. Durations are represented by the format P[n]Y[n]M[n]DT[n]H[n]M[n]S. In these representations, the [n] is replaced by the value for each of the date and time elements that follow the [n]. Leading zeros are not required. The capital letters P, Y, M, W, D, T, H, M and S are desig- nators for each of the date and time elements and are not replaced P is the duration designator (historically called "period") placed at the start of the duration representation. Y is the year designator that follows the value for the number of years. M is the month designator that follows the value for the number of months. W is the week designator that follows the value for the number of weeks. D is the day designator that follows the value for the number of days. T is the time designator that precedes the time components of the representation. H is the hour designator that follows the value for the number of hours. M is the minute designator that follows the value for the number of minutes. S is the second designator that follows the value for the number of seconds. For example, P3Y6M4DT12H30M5S represents a duration of "three years, six months, four days, twelve hours, thirty minutes, and five sec- onds". Date and time elements including their designator may be omitted if their value is zero, and lower order elements may also be omit- ted for reduced precision. For example, P23DT23H and P4Y are both acceptable duration representations. EXCEPTION
A year or month vary in duration depending on the current date. For OpenDNSSEC, we assume fixed values One month is assumed to be 31 days. One year is assumed to be 365 days. This exception may or may not change in future releases of OpenDNSSEC. The reason for making this exception is to avoid complicating this software in a way that may not meet any practical need. SEE ALSO
ods-auditor(1), ods-control(8), ods-enforcerd(8), ods-hsmspeed(1), ods-hsmutil(1), ods-kaspcheck(1), ods-ksmutil(1), ods-signer(8), ods-signerd(8), opendnssec(7), ISO 8601, http://www.opendnssec.org/ AUTHORS
OpenDNSSEC was made by the OpenDNSSEC project, to be found on http://www.opendnssec.org/ OpenDNSSEC February 2010 ods-timing(5)