Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Downloading and installing a very old version of gcc Post 303032905 by Corona688 on Tuesday 26th of March 2019 01:10:24 PM
Old 03-26-2019
Depends on your build process. A lot of things using "configure", etc will let you do CC=/path/to/gcc CXX=/path/to/g++ ./configure

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help!(Installing GCC.)

(Installing GCC: Configuration) In the document of Installing GCC, there is a sentence I don't understand: " Second, when configuring a native system, either cc or gcc must be in your path or you must set CC in your environment before running configure. Otherwise the configuration scripts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Downloading vs buying latest version of os

I am currently taking a Unix programming class in school, I want ot know which is more efficient and quicker, downloading the os or buying the os (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavonte
4 Replies

3. Programming

Installing gcc

Hi all I'm trying to install the latest version of gcc but I keep getting this message on make; gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./../zlib -I./../include -W -Wall -pedantic -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -c jartool.c jartool.c:234: getopt.h: No... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: squeakywheel
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems Downloading and Installing Stuff

HI to everyone, I have been for a very long time in my life a GUI user, and now that i have to use a Solaris 5 terminal, i am not sure how to do some things: Downloading stuff from the internet: How do i do that? in a GUI you just click on the link and start downloading automatic, but i have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sx3v1l_1n51de
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know the gcc version

Please someone can say me how to know the gcc version installed on my sunsolaris? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minguccio75
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

GCC version problem

I have a host PC and a target system . Host System -> gcc (3.2) Redhat linux kernel 2.4.20-8 , glibc 2.3 Target System -> gcc (4.1) Fedora linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6, glibc 2.5 I would like to build test program that can be run on both systems --------------------------- ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mugdha
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

8. Solaris

downloading gcc package manually

hello everyone can anyone tell me how do download gcc package for opensolaris manually? i am behind a firewall and it's not letting me download gcc package from the package manager thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: holla4ni
3 Replies

9. Solaris

GCC installing

dear, please just didn't understand the problem that appears when i try to install ./configure here is the message that appears in unix when installing gcc root@ccbtest # ./configure checking build system type... /bin/bash: ./config.guess: No such file or directory configure: error: cannot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: semaan
3 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Downloading and installing (new to Ubuntu OS)

I've done a whole days work of researching how to install a program on ubuntu.. so first I downloaded python.. unpackaged it from .tar.xz now its just python-3.4.2 then I navigated to the dir in terminal.. then ran the ./configure make make test sudo make install commands which took like 10 minutes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marniwild
2 Replies
JCF-DUMP(1)								GNU							       JCF-DUMP(1)

NAME
jcf-dump - print information about Java class files SYNOPSIS
jcf-dump [-c] [--javap] [--classpath=path] [--CLASSPATH=path] [-Idir...] [-o file] [--version] [--help] [-v] [--verbose] classname... DESCRIPTION
This is a class file examiner, similar to "javap". It will print information about a number of classes, which are specifed by class name or file name. OPTIONS
-c Disassemble method bodies. By default method bodies are not printed. --javap Generate output in "javap" format. The implementation of this feature is very incomplete. --classpath=path --CLASSPATH=path -Idirectory -o file These options as the same as the corresponding gcj options. --help Print help, then exit. --version Print version number, then exit. -v, --verbose Print extra information while running. SEE ALSO
gcc(1), gcj(1), gcjh(1), gij(1), jcf-dump(1), gfdl(7), and the Info entries for gcj and gcc. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front- Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7). gcc-3.2.2 2003-02-25 JCF-DUMP(1)