Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UNIX.COM General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR) Compliance - For Member Comments Post 303018556 by RudiC on Sunday 10th of June 2018 10:57:35 AM
Old 06-10-2018
Not sure I get the subtleties of the English language ... if you say we can and will edit suspect posts, be it on demand or on our own findings, then I'm happy with that. I just wanted to emphasize that we are trying to keep high standards not only when asked to delete an account, but constantly day in day out, running the site.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

General Unix Questions !!

1. How do we know what is my machine name and what is its IP address? (in Solaris) 2. If i want to know the amount of physical CPUs a Unix Box possesses (LINUX and/or Solaris) then what command i have to look. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

General UNIX Query

Hi all, I am having putty in my system.But I dont have access to any UNIX Servers.Is there any default or common UNIX Server so that anyone can access and be familiar with UNIX and Shell scripting. I want to work and practice in UNIX..Thats why I am asking this question. Kindly give me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave_nithis
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Few general unix qns..URGENT!!

hey guys, I have a few general qns on unix, so I'd appreciate quick responses. 1. How do u read a file line by line and display its contents using KSH? 2. How to kill a process using only the name? 3. How to create an empty file with 1MB memory size? 4. How to append some content to an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasuke_uchiha
2 Replies

4. Programming

Using General Data Structure Library (GDSL)

Dear All, I would appreciate if some one could please post a few examples using GDSL library. The library provides general data structure operations. I am having confusion using list data structure regarding arguments. Would appreciate your kind response. with regards, Usman (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usman_minhas
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Privacy Policy for The UNIX and Linux Forums

Privacy Policy for The UNIX and Linux Forums If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email or post your question as a reply to this thread. At The UNIX and Linux Forums, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

General Unix Error Logging?

Yesterday evening my server appeared to fall over. I couldn't copy (scp) files to it, and I couldn't SSH to it either. Every time I tried, it just gave me this message: Read from remote host <IP ADDRESS>: Connection reset by peer Connection to <IP ADDRESS> closed. I got in this morning, and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dave Stockdale
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Privacy In a UNIX Server Environment

I am dealing with a privacy issue that I am unable to solve. Essentially, there is a .sas file saved on a UNIX Server. I am interested in changing permissions etc so that: 1. The .sas file can only be altered by the owner. 2. The contents of the .sas file can not be viewed (there is sensitive... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adtuck
3 Replies
hdate_struct(3) 						libhdate C language						   hdate_struct(3)

NAME
hdate_struct - libhdate Hebrew date struct SYNOPSIS
#include <hdate.h> Data Fields int hd_day int hd_mon int hd_year int gd_day int gd_mon int gd_year int hd_dw int hd_size_of_year int hd_new_year_dw int hd_year_type int hd_jd int hd_days int hd_weeks Detailed Description libhdate Hebrew date struct Field Documentation int hdate_struct::hd_day The number of day in the hebrew month (1..31). int hdate_struct::hd_mon The number of the hebrew month 1..14 (1 - tishre, 13 - adar 1, 14 - adar 2). int hdate_struct::hd_year The number of the hebrew year. int hdate_struct::gd_day The number of the day in the month. (1..31) int hdate_struct::gd_mon The number of the month 1..12 (1 - jan). int hdate_struct::gd_year The number of the year. int hdate_struct::hd_dw The day of the week 1..7 (1 - sunday). int hdate_struct::hd_size_of_year The length of the year in days. int hdate_struct::hd_new_year_dw The week day of Hebrew new year. int hdate_struct::hd_year_type The number type of year. int hdate_struct::hd_jd The Julian day number int hdate_struct::hd_days The number of days passed since 1 tishrey int hdate_struct::hd_weeks The number of weeks passed since 1 tishrey Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libhdate C language from the source code. Version 1.4 Sun Jan 8 2012 hdate_struct(3)