Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Send Data to MySQL Table Columns Post 303012632 by ctsgnb on Wednesday 7th of February 2018 03:57:05 AM
Old 02-07-2018
1) The CSV.txt you've posted is in fact your sendtodb.csv file, is that correct ?

2) What is the content of your me.csv file ?
This User Gave Thanks to ctsgnb For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

MySql: create table error

Hi, iam learning MySql. Iam trieing to create a table in the database "guestbook" at the command line in mysql heres what i type but i get a error mysql>create table guestbook ->( -> name varchar(40) null. -> url varchar(40) null. -> comments ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Inserting data in mysql table

Cant understand the error #!/bin/bash temp="" A="" D=$(date +"%Y-%m-%d") H=$(date +"%R") temp=$(wget -q -O - website | grep -o "Temperature:]**" | grep \-E -o "+") mysql -D "weather_wise" -e "INSERT INTO weather (Date, Hour, Degrees) VALUES ($D,$H, $temp)"; my data types for... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vadharah
11 Replies

3. Programming

API C MYSQL vs lock table ???

(sorry for my english) Hi, i have an app that uses MYSQL API C.. i trying do a timeout until the table is locked by an other thread , in the docs of Mysql i can see that MYSQL_OPT_READ_TIMEOUT is not implemented for linux ¿?¿?.. any body knows a way to do a timeout until the table is locked by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JEscola
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrange Data in table and send by mail

Everybody, can you tell me how express about this; we have text data file as : parameter1 Parameter2 AA 55 BB 77 . . . . . . We want to draw table for this data as attached then send as body of Email (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjklop2009
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to print out data from mysql table in perl script

I'm having trouble with this code. if i do .\read.pl -u user it prints out 2010-12-20 12:00:00 host1 <cmd>a 2010-12-20 12:00:01 host1 <cmd> <execute> 2010-12-20 12:00:02 host1 <cmd>b 2010-12-20 12:00:03 host1 <cmd>c however, if i enter .\read.pl -h host1 it should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpddong
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

mysql table disappear

I have set a mysql file to excute everyday morning to generate a html file displayng 2 tables from the database. Sometime they cannot be shown, and it shows the tables are not existed. I have not drop any table, and those 2 tables are not used by any other excution. Anybody know what is happening?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c203040
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Take Data From a table and send it through mail

Hi can anyone help me in writing a code for taking data from a table and need to send that data through mail using mail -x command.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginrkf
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

10. Programming

MYSQL merge csv data with exisiting table

I have a MYSQL table with demographic data. The addresses contained in the table were entered manually before the advent of online postcode lookup software and, hence, there are a lot of errors when using automated online mailing checking software. I plan to export the data as csv file for a 3rd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
1 Replies
zap(1)								  MySQL database							    zap(1)

NAME
zap - a perl script used to kill processes USAGE
/usr/bin/mysql_zap [-signal] [-?Ift] pattern SYNOPSIS
zap [-I|-?] [-f] [-t] DESCRIPTION
zap supports by executing -I|-? info -f force -t test NOTE
If -f isn't given, ask user for confirmation for each process to kill. If signal isn't given, try first with signal 15 and after that with signal 9. If -t is given the processes is only shown on stdout. SEE ALSO
isamchk(1), isamlog(1), mysql(1), mysqlaccess(1), mysqladmin(1), mysqld(1), mysqld_multi(1), mysqld_safe(1), mysqldump(1), mysql_fix_privi- lege_tables(1), mysqlshow(1), perror(1), replace(1) For more information please refer to the MySQL reference manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/ BUGS
Please refer to http://bugs.mysql.com/ to report bugs. AUTHOR
Ver 1.0, distribution 4.0.24 Michael (Monty) Widenius (monty@mysql.com), MySQL AB (http://www.mysql.com/). This software comes with no war- ranty. Manual page by L. (Kill-9) Pedersen (kill-9@kill-9.dk), Mercurmedia Data Model Architect / system developer (http://www.mercurme- dia.com) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+------------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Availability | SUNWmysqlr, SUNWmysqlu, SUNWmysqlt | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ NOTES
Source for mysql is available on http://opensolaris.org. MySQL 4.0 19 December 2000 zap(1)