Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Shell script to extract data in a file Post 302991923 by gillesi on Sunday 19th of February 2017 07:07:28 AM
Old 02-19-2017
It's running but the output file is not receiving the output expected. It's taking more time to load the output file.

---------- Post updated 02-19-17 at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous update was 02-18-17 at 11:52 AM ----------

Please another script to extrat the information highlighted in yellow. Can you guys help? i tried with the other script, it's not giving the results. the results should be on the same line. Please!!

Code:
dn: EpsStaInfId=EpsStaInf,serv=EPS,mscId=aaaaaa001aaaaaaaa629100100138702,ou=multiSCs,dc=mtncg
structuralObjectClass: EpsStaticInf
objectClass: EpsStaticInf
entryDS: 1
nodeId: 1
createTimestamp: 20170119123400Z
modifyTimestamp: 20170119123400Z
EpsStaInfId: EpsStaInf
EpsProfileId: 29
EpsOdb: 0
EpsRoamAllow: TRUE
CDC: 1
EpsIndSubChargChars: 123

dn: EpsStaInfId=EpsStaInf,serv=EPS,mscId=aaaaaa001aaaaaaaa629100100165619,ou=multiSCs,dc=mtncg
structuralObjectClass: EpsStaticInf
objectClass: EpsStaticInf
entryDS: 1
nodeId: 1
createTimestamp: 20170211115449Z
modifyTimestamp: 20170211115449Z
EpsStaInfId: EpsStaInf
EpsProfileId: 29
EpsOdb: 0
EpsRoamAllow: TRUE
CDC: 1
EpsIndSubChargChars: 123

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract data using UNIX shell script?

Hello All, I am starting with UNIX. Any help is highly appreciated. How to extract data using UNIX shell script? And how do you export data using UNIX shell scripts into Microsoft Excel format? Thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: desiondarun
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract data from xml- shell script using awk

Hi, This is the xml file that i have. - <front-servlet platform="WAS4.0" request-retriever="SiteMinder-aware" configuration-rescan-interval="60000"> <concurrency-throttle maximum-concurrency="50" redirect-page="/jsp/defaulterror.jsp" /> - <loggers> <instrumentation... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nishana
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell-script which extract data from log file

give me a shell-script which extract data from log file on a server by giving date and time as input (for both start time and end time) and it will give the logs generated during the given time as output. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhishek27
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shell script to extract data from XML file

Hello Scripting Gurus, I need help with extracting data from the XML file using shell script. The data is in a large XML and I need to extract the id values of all completedworkflows. Here is a sample of it. Input and output data is also in the attached text files. <wfregistry>... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yajaykumar
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need shell script to extract data from oracle database

shell script (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frns5
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a shell script to extract data from a log file.

If I have a log like : Mon Jul 19 05:07:34 2010; TCP; eth3; 52 bytes; from abc to def Mon Jul 19 05:07:35 2010; UDP; eth3; 46 bytes; from aaa to bbb Mon Jul 19 05:07:35 2010; TCP; eth3; 52 bytes; from def to ghi I will need an output like this : Time abc to def... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hitha87
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

regular expression with shell script to extract data out of a text file

hi i am trying to extract some specific data out of a text file using regular expressions with shell script that is using a multiline grep .. and the tool i am using is pcregrep so that i can get compatibility with perl's regular expressions for a sample data like this, i am trying to grab... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vemkiran
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script to extract data from csv file based on certain conditions

Hi Guys, I am new to shell script.I need your help to write a shell script. I need to write a shell script to extract data from a .csv file where columns are ',' separated. The file has 5 columns having values say column 1,column 2.....column 5 as below along with their valuesm.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script to extract data from csv file

Hi Guys, I am new to shell script.I need your help to write a shell script. I need to write a shell script to extract data from a .csv file where columns are ',' separated. The file has 7 columns having values say column 1,column 2.....column 7 as below along with their values. Name, Address,... (7 Replies)
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to extract data from csv file

Hi everyone, I have a csv file which has data with different heading and column names as below. Static Data Ingested ,,,,,,,,,,,,Known Explained Rejections Column_1,column_2,Column_3,Column_4,,Column_6,Column_7,,% Column_8,,Column_9 ,Column_10 ,... (14 Replies)
14 Replies
GIMPPRINT-COLOR(7)					      Gimp-Print Manual Pages						GIMPPRINT-COLOR(7)

NAME
gimpprint-color - Gimp-Print color balancing DESCRIPTION
Gimp-Print includes several color balancing controls. These may be used to adjust the original image's brightness and contrast and gamma, and the density and saturation of the output, as well as the individual cyan, magenta and yellow levels. COLOR BALANCING
Cyan Magenta Yellow The range of values is 0.0 - 4.0, and defaults to 1.0. These three options allow specification of the cyan, magenta, and yellow levels independently, for rebalancing the levels. Normally, these should be adjusted to yield neutral gray, but they can be used for other effects. Brightness The range of values is 0.0 - 2.0, and defaults to 1.0. This adjusts the brightness of the image. 0.0 gives a fully black image; 2.0 gives a fully white image. Values greater than 1 will result in black not being solid and highlights turning white; values less than 1 will result in white not being perfectly clear and shadows turning black. Contrast The range of values is 0.0 - 4.0, and defaults to 1.0. Adjust the contrast of the image. 0.0 gives a solid gray for the entire image, the exact gray depending upon the brightness chosen. Gamma The range of values is 0.1 - 4.0, and defaults to 1.0. Adjust the gamma of the image, over and above the printer-specific correc- tion. Gamma less than 1.0 will result in a darker image; gamma greater than 1.0 will result in a lighter image. Unlike brightness, gamma adjustment does not change the endpoints; it merely changes the shape of the input->output curve. Density The range of values is 0.1 - 2.0, and defaults to 1.0. Adjust the amount of ink deposited on the paper. If you've chosen the cor- rect paper type and you're getting ink bleeding through the paper or puddling, try reducing the density to the lowest value you can while still achieving solid black. If you're not getting solid black, even with the contrast and brightness at 1.0, try increasing the density. All of the printers supported here actually need less than 100% ink density in most cases, so the actual density is something other than the nominal density setting. The effective density setting cannot go above 100%, so if a value specified will result in an excessively high density level, it will be silently limited to 1.0. Saturation The range of values is 0.0 - 9.0, and defaults to 1.0. Adjust the brilliance of colors. 0.0 results in pure grayscale; using this with Color=1 is one way of getting grayscale (see below under "Color" for a full discussion). Saturation of less than 1.0 results in more muted colors; saturation of greater than 1.0 results in more vibrant colors. Very high saturation often results in very strange effects, including posterization and banding that might not be expected. For normal purposes, the saturation should gener- ally be less than 1.5. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Michael Sweet (mike@easysw.com) and Robert Krawitz (rlk@alum.mit.edu) This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This manual page was written by Roger Leigh (roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net) SEE ALSO
gimpprint-dithers(7), gimpprint-imagetypes(7), gimpprint-inktypes(7), gimpprint-mediasizes(7), gimpprint-mediasources(7), gimpprint-medi- atypes(7), gimpprint-models(7), gimpprint-resolutions(7). Version 4.2.4 25 Nov 2002 GIMPPRINT-COLOR(7)