Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991798 by rbatte1 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 10:54:03 AM
Old 02-16-2017
Well 'Hello' again then. Is there a problem with your old account?

I lasted posted on 16th October 2016, so I don't think it should have been suspended for being idle.

Do you still have access to the email account you used to register here?

Robin

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
envuidgid(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      envuidgid(8)

NAME
envuidgid - runs another program with environment variables indicating a specified account's uid and gid. SYNOPSIS
envuidgid account child DESCRIPTION
account is a single argument. child consists of one or more arguments. envuidgid sets $UID to account's uid and $GID to account's gid. It then runs child. EXIT CODES
envuidgid exits 111 if it cannot find a UNIX account named account, if it runs out of memory for environment variables, or if it cannot run child. Otherwise its exit code is the same as that of child. SEE ALSO
supervise(8), svc(8), svok(8), svstat(8), svscanboot(8), svscan(8), readproctitle(8), fghack(8), pgrphack(8), multilog(8), tai64n(8), tai64nlocal(8), setuidgid(8), envdir(8), softlimit(8), setlock(8) http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html envuidgid(8)