Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SEA to standby
Operating Systems AIX SEA to standby Post 302984541 by NoLogic001 on Thursday 27th of October 2016 04:57:08 AM
Old 10-27-2016
SEA to standby

Hi,

It will refuse to go into standby mode since it cant communicate with the second VIO.

Regards

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

hdparm standby

Hi! I have a harddrive that I use in school. I allso wanna use it at home... It's built into a 5.25" rack, and is non-hotswap. My rack has a power key wich I can use to unpower the device. My question is, does the drive take damage if I just umount and run hdparm -y <dev> on it? 1.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
2 Replies

2. AIX

hacmp 5.3 primary and standby?

Hi All, How do I determine if a hacmp 5.3 server is a primary or a standby? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script not connecting to primary from standby site

Hi All, I am using below shell script using SQL*Plus to query the MAX(SEQUENCE#) from both databases V$LOG_HISTORY view.If the STANDBY appears to be falling behind by - 2, then alert mail should be sent... How could I achieve it with improving the below script. #!/usr/bin/ksh ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
0 Replies

4. AIX

Monitor goes into standby

On a IBM AIX 4.3.3 OS monitor goes into standby after a certain period of time. Where should i look to disable monitor power management ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: A_L_E_X
7 Replies

5. Solaris

ifconfig primary & standby purpose

I have two ethernet interfaces nge0 and nge1. An IP assigned on nge0 is 10.10.10.1/24 and on nge1 is 20.20.20.1/24. I want to make nge0 as primary interface. My question here is, 1. Being nge0 as primary interface, if I ping to an IP 20.20.20.5, what will happen? 2. If the answer for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
4 Replies

6. Solaris

IPMP active-standby configuration

Hi All, Need your help to explaining why when i configure 2 interface IPMP active-standby appear, INACTIVE and DEPRECATED parameter, detail screen shoot as below : root@machine01 # ifconfig -a e1000g0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 7 inet... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wong_Cilacap
6 Replies

7. AIX

SEA

Hi all, I set up the following configuration on my system: - An LPar with a virtual adapter, first one with a vlan id=703 and id port=13. - The first adapter have to connect to a VIOS in which i configured an SEA. So, the VA is set up on interface ent2, SEA on ent29 (by linking a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idro
0 Replies

8. AIX

Servers state STANDBY in HMC v7

We have 2 p520 aix6.0 installed server. Both the server in cluster. and managed by HMC v7 both servers have rebooted due to power outage. Now both server state is STANDBY in HMC. I am unable to login or ping to that servers. Please help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: reyazan
5 Replies
roar_vs_connection_obj(3)				   RoarAudio Programmer's Manual				 roar_vs_connection_obj(3)

NAME
roar_vs_connection_obj, roar_vs_stream_obj, roar_vs_vio_obj - VS API interface for use of main API SYNOPSIS
#include <roaraudio.h> struct roar_connection * roar_vs_connection_obj(roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); struct roar_stream * roar_vs_stream_obj (roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); struct roar_vio_calls * roar_vs_vio_obj (roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); DESCRIPTION
Those functions return internal connection, stream and VIO object of the VS object. They are used to use the main API with a VS opened stream. roar_vs_connection_obj() returns the connection object used for the control connection to the server. roar_vs_stream_obj() returns the stream object storing information about the stream. roar_vs_vio_obj() returns the VIO object used to read data from or send data to the server. Returned objects are freed as soon as the VS object is closed. If the VS object was created using roar_vs_new_from_con(3) the connection is not closed by the VS object and stay valid after close until it is closed by the program or library. The VIO object MUST NOT be used while in buffered mode. PARAMETERS
vss The VS object to return internal objects from. error This is a pointer to a integer used to store the error value in case of error. This can be NULL if not used but it is very recom- mended to use this error value to report good error messages to the user. RETURN VALUE
On success these calls return the described object. On error, NULL is returned. EXAMPLES
FIXME SEE ALSO
roarvs(7), libroar(7), RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio May 2011 roar_vs_connection_obj(3)