Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 AI Server Backup existing servers? Post 302969033 by Marcusg562 on Thursday 17th of March 2016 08:01:42 AM
Old 03-17-2016
Solaris 11 AI Server Backup existing servers?

Hey Guys

i've got a question about the AI Server. Is there any possibility to backup existing servers to reinstall them automaticly by using the AI Server?

Regards
Marcus

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

delete a file from an existing Solaris tar

How can I delete a file from an existing Solaris tar file ? (not gtar) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avnerht
2 Replies

2. Solaris

(Help) IPv6 tunneling over existing IPv4 in Solaris

Hi folks, i hope you'll help me to configure my ipv6 tunnel. First, i create my tunnel in: Hurricane Electric Free IPv6 Tunnel Broker My IP is 83.228.93.34 in HE: ------------------------ Server IPv4 address: 216.66.84.46 Server IPv6 address: 2001:470:1f14:16a::1/64 Client IPv4 address: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: static
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Ldoms on T5220 with existing solaris 10 OS

Hi I;ve a T5220 box running solaris 10 update 6 with 6 zones on it and zfs SAN file systems is it possible to configure Control domain on this box without removing the exisinting OS and zones ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Backup Win server 08 onto Solaris

Greetings fellows, So, we have a Win8 server which is a profile server; its main purpose is to have a shared disc called Homes for roaming profiles. We want to create a backup, and copy files from this "Homes" drive onto SOlaris. We have read we could do it with rsync. Another engineer,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanz.rigo
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Need Help: How to migrate an existing Wordpress application from one server to another

Hi All, I have an application that is designed in Wordpress using MySQL as backend. The application is residing on a Centos Server. Now I want to migrate the application to another centos server. I have installed LAMP stack on the new server. I want to install wordpress on it. Then I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

System Backup of physical servers Linux

Dears, I'm developing a system backup of physical servers database and Linux operating system. ShellScripts have 3, one for backup (tar), one for monitoring and one for purge. Do these backup in a system of Dell DR4100 for NFS, backup scripts is fully dynamic and can put on any server that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Miacci
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Backup sun Solaris Server

hello, I need to make a backup for my sever Sun Solaris 10, is there any propositions to realize this , or a control line assembly to have a copy of my server. waiting for your reply thank you in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laila
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Configure dual stack on existing Solaris 10

I have a Solaris 10 server with the following interfaces: ifconfig -a lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 e1000g0: flags=209040843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,DEPRECATED,IPv4,NOFAILOVER,CoS> mtu 1500 index... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_mikey_2000
8 Replies
Net::Server::Log::Log::Log4perl(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::Server::Log::Log::Log4perl(3)

NAME
Net::Server::Log::Log::Log4perl - log via Log4perl SYNOPSIS
use base qw(Net::Server::PreFork); __PACKAGE__->run( log_file => 'Log::Log4perl', log4perl_conf => '/path/to/my/log4perl.conf', log4perl_logger => 'myapp', ); DESCRIPTION
This module provides Log::Log4perl style logging to the Net::Server system. CONFIGURATION
log_file To begin using Log::Log4perl logging, simply set the Net::Server log_file configuration parameter to "Log::Log4perl". If the magic name "Log::Log4perl" is used, all logging will be directed to the Log4perl system. If used, the "log4perl_conf", "log4perl_poll", "log4perl_logger" may also be defined. log4perl_conf Only available if "log_file" is equal to "Log::Log4perl". This is the filename of the log4perl configuration file - see Log::Log4perl. If this is not set, will die on startup. If the file is not readable, will die. log4perl_poll If set to a value, will initialise with Log::Log4perl::init_and_watch with this polling value. This can also be the string "HUP" to re- read the log4perl_conf when a HUP signal is received. If set to 0, no polling is done. See Log::Log4perl for more details. log4perl_logger This is the facility name. Defaults to "Net::Server". DEFAULT ARGUMENTS FOR Net::Server The following arguments are available in the default "Net::Server" or "Net::Server::Single" modules. (Other personalities may use additional parameters and may optionally not use parameters from the base class.) Key Value Default ## log4perl parameters (if log_file eq Log::Log4perl) log4perl_conf "filename" will die if not set log4perl_poll number or HUP 0 (no polling) log4perl_logger "name" "Net::Server" METHODS
"initialize" This method is called during the initilize_logging method of Net::Server. It returns a single code ref that will be stored under the log_function property of the Net::Server object. That code ref takes log_level and message as arguments and calls the initialized log4perl system. LICENCE
Distributed under the same terms as Net::Server POD ERRORS
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below: Around line 84: You forgot a '=back' before '=head1' Around line 93: '=item' outside of any '=over' Around line 129: Unknown directive: =over4 Around line 131: '=item' outside of any '=over' perl v5.16.2 2012-06-05 Net::Server::Log::Log::Log4perl(3)