Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 AI Server Backup existing servers? Post 302969033 by Marcusg562 on Thursday 17th of March 2016 08:01:42 AM
Old 03-17-2016
Solaris 11 AI Server Backup existing servers?

Hey Guys

i've got a question about the AI Server. Is there any possibility to backup existing servers to reinstall them automaticly by using the AI Server?

Regards
Marcus

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

delete a file from an existing Solaris tar

How can I delete a file from an existing Solaris tar file ? (not gtar) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avnerht
2 Replies

2. Solaris

(Help) IPv6 tunneling over existing IPv4 in Solaris

Hi folks, i hope you'll help me to configure my ipv6 tunnel. First, i create my tunnel in: Hurricane Electric Free IPv6 Tunnel Broker My IP is 83.228.93.34 in HE: ------------------------ Server IPv4 address: 216.66.84.46 Server IPv6 address: 2001:470:1f14:16a::1/64 Client IPv4 address: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: static
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Ldoms on T5220 with existing solaris 10 OS

Hi I;ve a T5220 box running solaris 10 update 6 with 6 zones on it and zfs SAN file systems is it possible to configure Control domain on this box without removing the exisinting OS and zones ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Backup Win server 08 onto Solaris

Greetings fellows, So, we have a Win8 server which is a profile server; its main purpose is to have a shared disc called Homes for roaming profiles. We want to create a backup, and copy files from this "Homes" drive onto SOlaris. We have read we could do it with rsync. Another engineer,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanz.rigo
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Need Help: How to migrate an existing Wordpress application from one server to another

Hi All, I have an application that is designed in Wordpress using MySQL as backend. The application is residing on a Centos Server. Now I want to migrate the application to another centos server. I have installed LAMP stack on the new server. I want to install wordpress on it. Then I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

System Backup of physical servers Linux

Dears, I'm developing a system backup of physical servers database and Linux operating system. ShellScripts have 3, one for backup (tar), one for monitoring and one for purge. Do these backup in a system of Dell DR4100 for NFS, backup scripts is fully dynamic and can put on any server that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Miacci
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Backup sun Solaris Server

hello, I need to make a backup for my sever Sun Solaris 10, is there any propositions to realize this , or a control line assembly to have a copy of my server. waiting for your reply thank you in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laila
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Configure dual stack on existing Solaris 10

I have a Solaris 10 server with the following interfaces: ifconfig -a lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 e1000g0: flags=209040843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,DEPRECATED,IPv4,NOFAILOVER,CoS> mtu 1500 index... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_mikey_2000
8 Replies
Gearman::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Gearman::Server(3pm)

NAME
Gearman::Server - function call "router" and load balancer DESCRIPTION
You run a Gearman server (or more likely, many of them for both high-availability and load balancing), then have workers (using Gearman::Worker from the Gearman module, or libraries for other languages) register their ability to do certain functions to all of them, and then clients (using Gearman::Client, Gearman::Client::Async, etc) request work to be done from one of the Gearman servers. The servers connect them, routing function call requests to the appropriate workers, multiplexing responses to duplicate requests as requested, etc. More than likely, you want to use the provided gearmand wrapper script, and not use Gearman::Server directly. METHODS
new $server_object = Gearman::Server->new( %options ) Creates and returns a new Gearman::Server object, which attaches itself to the Danga::Socket event loop. The server will begin operating when the Danga::Socket runloop is started. This means you need to start up the runloop before anything will happen. Options: port Specify a port which you would like the Gearman::Server to listen on for TCP connections (not necessary, but useful) create_listening_sock $server_object->create_listening_sock( $portnum ) Add a TCP port listener for incoming Gearman worker and client connections. start_worker $pid = $server_object->start_worker( $prog ) ($pid, $client) = $server_object->start_worker( $prog ) Fork and start a worker process named by $prog and returns the pid (or pid and client object). SEE ALSO
gearmand perl v5.10.1 2010-01-18 Gearman::Server(3pm)