Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do not show graphs cacti
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Do not show graphs cacti Post 302968727 by mnnn on Monday 14th of March 2016 05:13:14 AM
Old 03-14-2016
Do not show graphs cacti

hi
installed caci and Snmp connection is established
Code:
10.10 (192.168.10.10) 				 			 			 				 									SNMP Information
 					 					System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE -
 Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free)
Uptime: 7550665 (0 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes)
Hostname: SRV-DC.s.local

Ping Results
					 					UDP Ping Success (0.32 ms)					

I checked the following error show their device management
Code:
RRDTool Command:
/usr/bin/rrdtool graph - \ --imgformat=PNG \ --start='-86400' \ --end='-300' \ --title='10.10 -' \ --base='1000' \ --height='120' \ --width='500' \ --alt-autoscale-max \ --lower-limit='0' \ --vertical-label='' \ --slope-mode \ --font TITLE:10: \ --font AXIS:7: \ --font LEGEND:8: \ --font UNIT:7: \ DEF:a='/usr/share/cacti/rra/10_10_traffic_in_10.rrd':'traffic_out':AVERAGE \ AREA:a#B1441EFF:''  \ GPRINT:a:LAST:'Current\:%8.2lf %s'  \ GPRINT:a:AVERAGE:'Average\:%8.2lf %s'  \ GPRINT:a:MAX:'Maximum\:%8.2lf %s\n'  						
RRDTool Says:

ERROR: opening '/usr/share/cacti/rra/10_10_traffic_in_10.rrd': No such file or directory
Code:
ls -l /usr/share/cacti/rra     
 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 Mar 13 15:55 /usr/share/cacti/rra -> /var/lib/cacti/rra

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cacti Getting Error

Dear Expert, I just succesfully installed cacti for monitoring my all of device in my office. But i got the strange, when i was pointing to the browser to run cacti there is a message like this. Invalid PHP_SELF Path What happen on my cacti configuration. Thanxs for your suggestion... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpx99
2 Replies

2. Linux

Cacti issue

Hi all, I am having issue with cacti graph. Cacti is installed and configured with out any issues. I am trying to create apache graphs for one machine running apache. 1) Apache statistics Hit/per sec 2) Apache Statistics KBits/sec 3) Apache Statistics Thread Details and 4) Apache... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: email-lalit
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating graphs

Platform: solaris 9 x86 I want to be able to create excel like line graphs with basic input data and use it on a webpage or worst case so I can use it to insert to a document type of input file I would have, example below datainput.txt: date,requests,failures,success 20100501,80,10,70... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Suggestion: visitor graphs

Perhaps we could think of visitor graphs that would give a sense of both the popularity of the forum and - more importantly - the popularity of Linux and the Open Source operating systems movement. Something similar to what sourceforge has done for their projects: SourceForge.net: Project... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

7. Programming

Help with Graphs (BFS mostly)

Okay so I posted a thread about my project before, how I need to create generated word ladders and all that. Now I am to the point where I need to create a method which will find the shortests path between a start word and an end word. For example: startWord: Head endWord: Feet And then a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies
bup-margin(1)						      General Commands Manual						     bup-margin(1)

NAME
bup-margin - figure out your deduplication safety margin SYNOPSIS
bup margin [options...] DESCRIPTION
bup margin iterates through all objects in your bup repository, calculating the largest number of prefix bits shared between any two entries. This number, n, identifies the longest subset of SHA-1 you could use and still encounter a collision between your object ids. For example, one system that was tested had a collection of 11 million objects (70 GB), and bup margin returned 45. That means a 46-bit hash would be sufficient to avoid all collisions among that set of objects; each object in that repository could be uniquely identified by its first 46 bits. The number of bits needed seems to increase by about 1 or 2 for every doubling of the number of objects. Since SHA-1 hashes have 160 bits, that leaves 115 bits of margin. Of course, because SHA-1 hashes are essentially random, it's theoretically possible to use many more bits with far fewer objects. If you're paranoid about the possibility of SHA-1 collisions, you can monitor your repository by running bup margin occasionally to see if you're getting dangerously close to 160 bits. OPTIONS
--predict Guess the offset into each index file where a particular object will appear, and report the maximum deviation of the correct answer from the guess. This is potentially useful for tuning an interpolation search algorithm. --ignore-midx don't use .midx files, use only .idx files. This is only really useful when used with --predict. EXAMPLE
$ bup margin Reading indexes: 100.00% (1612581/1612581), done. 40 40 matching prefix bits 1.94 bits per doubling 120 bits (61.86 doublings) remaining 4.19338e+18 times larger is possible Everyone on earth could have 625878182 data sets like yours, all in one repository, and we would expect 1 object collision. $ bup margin --predict PackIdxList: using 1 index. Reading indexes: 100.00% (1612581/1612581), done. 915 of 1612581 (0.057%) SEE ALSO
bup-midx(1), bup-save(1) BUP
Part of the bup(1) suite. AUTHORS
Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@gmail.com>. Bup unknown- bup-margin(1)