Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Text display
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Text display Post 302968390 by vbe on Wednesday 9th of March 2016 03:34:11 AM
Old 03-09-2016
You welcome
Smilie Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enter text and display on logo

Okay, lets say I have a entry field, to enter the persons name. Then I have a image of a car, and when the person hits submit on the form , the image loads and the name the person entered is displayed on the door or the car. How would I do this in a browser.could someone give me a Javascript or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Order text display not correct.

My shell script below for import data to Oracle it run okay. but the text display not correct follow order command executed. =========================Shell Script code================= #!/bin/sh #directory = ${1-'pwd'} #run import data with SQLLoader runSQLLoader() { ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raccsdl
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

display HTML text in body using unix mailX ????

display HTML text in body using unix mailX ????Hello, could any one tell me how to display text in html layout by sending a file using mailx command in unix. i know to use mailx : mailx -s "SUBJECT" user.name@domail.com < file_name.txt instead of txt file i want to send html page and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparan_peddu
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display text between two words/characters

Using sed or awk, I need to display text between two words/characters. Below are two example inputs and the desired output. In a nutshell, I need the date-range value between the quotes (but only the first occurance of date-range as there can be more than one). Example One Input: xml-report... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmichaelson
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to display multiline text

I am writing script that can run on solaris 10, Linux Fedora and windows taht has cybwin installed. I want to display a variable containing muli-line text. using echo command, the variable display all rows in single line i.e. it loses the format. Is there any other command that displays... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmunir
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

display 5 lines from the particular text

Hi All, please help me to display 5 continious lines from a particular text. my file is as below. file1.txt ------ Good 1 2 3 4 5 luck 1 2 3 I want to diplay 5 lines from the word Good. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: little_wonder
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Set display to text

How do I set up my solaris 10 machine to display in text mode instead of graphics mode, permanently? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display text is string matches below.

I have not idea how I would accomplish this. I have a script that scans for CDP neighbours. I get the results in a file. I am interested in CDP Neighbor Details if name BSWITCH shows up. If BSWITCH is not present then skip. CDP Neighbor Details for 10.200.21.1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrlayance
1 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation

Instead of the slow and not readable tooltips with the preview of the thread content in forum view, I have added the preview with mouseover (see attached movie). Let me know if you want a different kind of preview (animation, duration font-color, size, etc,) Thanks. <script>... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
29 Replies
uulog(1)						      General Commands Manual							  uulog(1)

NAME
uulog - display entries in the UUCP log file. SYNOPSIS
uulog [-#] [-n lines] [-sf system] [-u user] [-DSF] [--lines lines] [--system system] [--user user] [--debuglog] [--statslog] [--follow] [--follow=system] DESCRIPTION
The uulog program can be used to display entries in the UUCP log file. It can select the entries for a particular system or a particular user. You can use it to see what has happened to your queued jobs in the past. Different options may be used to select which parts of the file to display. OPTIONS
-#, -n lines, --lines lines Here '#' is a number; e.g., `-10'. The specified number of lines is displayed from the end of the log file. The default is to dis- play the entire log file, unless the -f, -F, or --follow options are used, in which case the default is to display 10 lines. -s system, --system system Display only log entries pertaining to the specified system. -u, --user user Display only log entries pertaining to the specified user. -D --debuglog Display the debugging log file. -S, --statslog Display the statistics log file. -F, --follow Keep displaying the log file forever, printing new lines as they are appended to the log file. -f system, --follow=system Keep displaying the log file forever, displaying only log entries pertaining to the specified system. Standard UUCP options: -X type, --debug type Turn on particular debugging types. The following types are recognized: abnormal, chat, handshake, uucp-proto, proto, port, config, spooldir, execute, incoming, outgoing. --debug option may appear multiple times. A number may also be given, which will turn on that many types from the foregoing list; for example, --debug 2 is equivalent to --debug abnormal,chat. -I file, --config Set configuration file to use. -v, --version Report version information and exit. --help Print a help message and exit. SEE ALSO
uucp(1) AUTHOR
Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com>. Text for this Manpage comes from Taylor UUCP, version 1.07 Info documentation. Taylor UUCP 1.07 uulog(1)