Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Reading reference file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Reading reference file Post 302963872 by deepakwins on Thursday 7th of January 2016 11:43:05 AM
Old 01-07-2016
Thanks for pointing it out. I added the Header for the Exceptions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disedorgue
Hi,
format of segment DailyArchive is not as format segment Exceptions:
In segment DailyArchive, your have line's comment (FOLDER....) but in segment Exceptions your have not line's comment.
So, how to know if a line is a comment or not ?
Why this file format ?

Regards.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help to filter read through reference file by using c language

Input_file #tmp_2 werweraewghe @tmp_2 123sdfs57a #tmp_1 aewrgheheghe @tmp_1 457awrerfa87 #tmp_4 trtyrghe @tmp_4 8898rtyr2 reference_file #tmp_4 #tmp_1 (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpp_beginner
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace from reference file awk

Basically want to replace any field in input file from the refernce file ... for example. clar_2400:3113 in input file will be replaced by clar_2400:3113 Input file field seperator is "," Field which is not found in reference will stay as it is ... Input File ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: greycells
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl :: reading values from Data Dumper reference in Perl

Hi all, I have written a perl code and stored the data into Data structure using Data::Dumper module. But not sure how to retreive the data from the Data::Dumper. Eg. Based on the key value( Here CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE I should be able to access the internal hash elements(keys) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace a value using a reference data from other file

Gents, Can you please help me to solve this case In my input file I have a values in column 49 which always need to be one, but sometimes the system create a value 2, in this case I need to go to search in the original file and replace the values in the row where the value 2 is and in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Reference Matching

Hi, I need help with the below scenario in Bash scripting: I have two files: tmp.orig with the below contents "TEST1" "TEST2" "TEST5" "TEST6" and tmp.new with below contents "TEST1;921" "TEST2;34" "TEST3;2" "TEST4;33" "TEST5;98" "TEST6;1" I need to run tmp.orig against... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keeping record of file 2 based on a reference file 1 in awk

I have 2 input files (tab separated): file1: make_A 1990 foo bar make_B 2010 this that make_C 2004 these those file2: make_X 1970 1995 ref_1:43 ref_2:65 make_A 1970 1995 ref_1:4 ref_2:21 ref_3:18 make_A 1980 2002 ref_1:7 ref_2:7 ref_3:0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beca123456
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare data with reference from other file

Gents, Please can you help with this. I have a big file (file2) which contends many records increment every 25 rows ( column 1 ). Then I have other file as reference (file1).. column 1 to 11. I want to compare that all values in file2 (column 2 to 12.) match with values in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk to replace values in one file using a second reference file

Hi, I'd be grateful for your help with the following: I have a file with a single column (file1). Let's say the values are: a b c 5 d I have a second, reference file (ref_file), which is colon-delimited, and is effectively a key. Let's say the values in it are: a:1 b:2 c:3 d:4... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aberg
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Solaris 11 patch cross reference file

Hi all I wanted to know does solaris 11 have any place to download patch cross-reference file like solaris 10 (h t t p s://getupdates.oracle.com/reports/patchdiag.xref)? I wanted to use this file to filter out those security patches and use it to check if any of my solaris 11 systems are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaze
0 Replies
RDF2BIN(1)							   Debian Manual							RDF2BIN(1)

NAME
rdf2bin, rdf2com - convert an RDOFF object file to flat binary SYNOPSIS
rdf2bin [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] [-f format] input-file output-file rdf2com [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file rdf2ith [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file rdf2srec [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file OPTIONS
-o relocation-origin Relocate at origin relocation-origin. If invoked as rdf2com, the default relocation origin will be 0x100. Else, the default origin is 0. -p segment-alignment Pad segments until their size is a multiple of segment-alignment. By default, 16 is used. -f format Specify the output format. The currently supported formats are binary (bin), DOS COM (binary with origin 0x100) (com) Intel hex (ith or ihx), and Motorola S-Records (srec). If not specified, the format is set by the command name. AUTHORS
Julian Hall <jules@earthcorp.com>, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com>. This manual page was written by Matej Vela <vela@debian.org>. BUGS
This utility currently only supports the classic segments .text, .data and .bss. Debian Project September 6, 1999 RDF2BIN(1)