Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thank you members and admins
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank you members and admins Post 302963559 by Don Cragun on Saturday 2nd of January 2016 11:37:22 PM
Old 01-03-2016
Congratulations on your promotion. Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

admins and moderators..

hi admins and moderators, thread :https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=20620 my first thread in the forum.. i thought of some other answer. i like to tell you to delete that thread.. or tell anyother answer.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

For the Admins, rouge advert(s)...

Hi guys this problem exists on all my machines... Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, iMac and this MBP. All use fireFox, latest current version. If I log in there is NOT a problem. I usually enter this site as an outsider and I have noticed that there is some rouge code and/or advert that slows the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
5 Replies
wzdftpd(8)						      System Manager's Manual							wzdftpd(8)

NAME
wzdftpd - a modular and cool ftp server SYNOPSIS
wzdftpd [arguments] DESCRIPTION
wzdftpd is a ftp server designed to be modular and entirely configurable online using SITE commands. wzdftpd offers the following features: - Simple configuration file, supporting inclusions - Online administration, using SITE commands - Backends to store users/groups in different structures - Modules: internal, using shared librairies, or external (scripts/applications) - Users are virtual: you do not need to create users in system - SSL/TLS support - Server is designed to run as a non-privileged user to enforce security - Server can detect ip changes (dynamic ips) and set ip and passive ip accordingly - Cross devices operations (copy/move) (though can be slow) - Logging support (compatible with the wu-ftpd standard) - Designed for high performances: coded with C, multithreaded OPTIONS
-h, --help Display this text -d Delete IPC if present (Linux only) -f filename Load alternative config file -s, --force-foreground Stay in foreground -V, --version Show version. AUTHOR and CREDITS wzdftpd is written and maintained by Pierre Chifflier <pollux@wzdftpd.net> The Official wzdftpd website: http://www.wzdftpd.net/ This manpage was written by Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy@inbox.ru> SEE ALSO
ftp(1), services(5), ftpd(8). wzdftpd November 2004 wzdftpd(8)