Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Load config file at commandline Post 302927249 by RudiC on Monday 1st of December 2014 04:53:52 PM
Old 12-01-2014
This is exactly how it's done. Why do you want to change it?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

trying to strip the first 4 char. of a file out via commandline

im kind alost. i beleave its a sed command. but i cant seem to find it in my book. can someone point me in the write direction. i know this is extreamly sloppy. but this is what i did untill i can figure out how to manipulate the filename namespace. an ls on the directory where this would run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print and append output of nawk script in commandline and as well into a file?

Hi All, I am working on nawk script, has the small function which prints the output on the screen.Am trying to print/append the same output in a file. Basically nawk script should print the output on the console/screen and as well it should write/append the same result to a file. script :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus81
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add a line in every file with perl commandline?

Hi, i want to add a line at the beginning of every file in a directory. perl -i.bkp -p -e 'print "#include /verif/pdd1/exu/sxs/6sTest/reset/dfu/top_level.reset\n" if $. == 1' *.reset But this command is updating only the first file in the directory. I think this is because $. is not resetting... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: twistedpair
3 Replies
CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)					      General Commands Manual					      CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)

NAME
change-po-charset - change the charset value in content-type header of a gettext po file SYNOPSIS
change-po-charset <charset> FILENAME1 [ FILENAME2 ...] DESCRIPTION
change-po-charset is a simple Perl script, which reads the specified file names, and prints them on standard output, making only the fol- lowing modification. In the first msgstr string sequence it encounters, it changes the "charset" attribute of the Content-Type header to the charset specified as the first parameter. Please note that it does not actually change any character encoding of the contents of the data. It is used by potooledit(1) to fix the content-type header after it recodes the file with iconv(1). SEE ALSO
potooledit(1), iconv(1), msgmerge(1), msgfmt(1). AUTHOR
change-po-charset was written by Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>. September 21, 2007 CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)