Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Minicom
Operating Systems SCO Minicom Post 302902654 by deus-programmer on Wednesday 21st of May 2014 01:17:27 PM
Old 05-21-2014
Minicom

hello is there a copy of minicom or equivalent for unixware 7?
thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux - minicom

hello. i'm attempting to use minicom in linux, but i'm having some difficulties. When i type in "minicom", the application opens up. It says 'starting minicom/finding modem'(something like that). However, once it actually starts, I can't do anything. No matter what I type in, it doesn't work. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kickboxer
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Minicom Scripting

Does anyone have a working minicom script they would care to post as I can't get the scripting working and the scriptdemo and unixlogin sample scripts are on my system either. Thanx, I (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ianf
2 Replies

3. Linux

how to test for serial commonication??(minicom)

I am testing for serial comm.......... I got suggestion of minicom.... but when i fire minicom... then i get the following error... minicom minicom: WARNING: configuration file not found, using defaults Device /dev/modem access failed: No such file or directory. I am using fedora 6 ,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Minicom with VMWare ESX Server

Hello! I have an ESX Server up and running. Now I want to connect a serial device to the COM Port. For that I need the minicom program. When I try "configure - make - make all" I get some errors. Can someone please explain to me, what the problems are: # ./configure checking for a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kickbit
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

running scripts in minicom

Hi, I am new to use minicom. I want script to run on minicom with username and password as automated.(Expect). please could anyone suggest the sample code for it. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

expect minicom

Hi, I am new to using minicom. I want how to write a expect script for minicom login? I wrote a code but its not acting what iam expecting. here I have my code: #!/usr/bin/expect set fd fconfigure $fd spawn -open $fd spawn minicom expect “enter:” send "\n" send "\n" ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

minicom works, but stty does not

Hi all, I have some trouble getting stty to talk to some serial/usb converter. Getting minicom to work was however quite simple after I entered the following settings in addition to its standard-setup: pu port /dev/ttyUSB0 pu baudrate 19200 pu bits 8 pu... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pa-trick
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exiting from Minicom on a shell script

This is what I've tried: #!/bin/sh send sh send showifs send exit ! killall minicom My problem is that for some reason when I do this it doesn't give me the results of the prior commands sent like showifs So I suspect my syntax is wrong. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uradunce
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Little script with minicom

Hi all, i must do a little script that send AT command at ttyUSB3.. for example: Start Minicom: Set serial port ttyUSB3 AT+CREG? if response != OK then do something ...other AT command (open a socket tcp/ip with at comman) Send a file .txt for example. exit minicom. I saw on the... (49 Replies)
Discussion started by: enaud
49 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with minicom script

I'm a fairly new user to Linux based systems and am still a little uncomfortable with using the command interface. I'm trying to get my feet wet but have unfortunately hit a wall and am actually not even sure what I am trying to accomplish is at all possible. Basically, I am trying to use a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrdk00
0 Replies
CS(1)							  The Canonical Csound Reference						     CS(1)

NAME
cs - Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. . DESCRIPTION
Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. SYNTAX
cs [-OPTIONS] <name> [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] INITIALIZATION
Flags: o - OPTIONS = OPTIONS is a sequence of alphabetic characters that can be used for selecting the Csound executable to be run, as well as the command line flags (see below). There is a default for the option 'r' (selects real-time output), but it can be overridden. o <name> = this is the filename stem for selecting input files; it may contain a path. Files that have .csd, .orc, or .sco extension are searched, and either a CSD or an orc/sco pair that matches <name> the best are selected. MIDI files with a .mid extension are also searched, and if one that matches <name> at least as close as the CSD or orc/sco pair, it is used with the -F flag. NOTE The MIDI file is not used if any -M or -F flag is specified by the user - new in version 4.24.0) Unless there is any option (-n or -o) related to audio output, an output file name with the appropriate extension is automatically generated (based on the name of selected input files and format options). The output file is always written to the current directory. NOTE file name extensions are not case sensitive. o [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] = any number of additional options for Csound that are simply copied to the final command line to be executed. The command line that is executed is generated from four parts: 1. Csound executable (possibly with options). This is exactly one of the following (the last one has the highest precedence): o a built-in default o the value of the CSOUND environment variable o environment variables with a name in the format of CSOUND_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSOUND_B and CSOUND_C are defined, the value of CSOUND_B will take effect. 2. Any number of option lists, added in the following order: o either some built-in defaults, or the value of the CSFLAGS environment variable if it is defined. o environment variables with a name in the format of CSFLAGS_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSFLAGS_A and CSFLAGS_C are defined as '-M 1 -o dac' and '-m231 -H0', respectively, the string '-m231 -H0 -M 1 -o dac' will be added. 3. The explicit options of [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ]. 4. Any options and file names generated from <name>. NOTE Quoted options that contain spaces are allowed. EXAMPLES
Assuming the following environment variables: CSOUND = csoundfltk.exe -W CSOUND_D = csound64.exe -J CSOUND_R = csoundfltk.exe -h CSFLAGS = -d -m135 -H1 -s CSFLAGS_D = -f CSFLAGS_R = -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 And a directory that contains: foo.orc piano.csd foo.sco piano.mid im.csd piano2.mid ImproSculpt2_share.csd foobar.csd The following commands will execute as shown: cs foo => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foo.wav foo.orc foo.sco cs foob => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foobar.wav foobar.csd cs -r imp -i adc => csoundfltk.exe -h -d -m135 -H1 -s -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 -i adc ImproSculpt2_share.csd cs -d im => csound64.exe -J -d -m135 -H1 -s -f -o im.sf im.csd cs piano => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano.mid -o piano.wav piano.csd cs piano2 => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano2.mid -o piano2.wav piano.csd CREDITS
Author: Istvan Varga Jan 2003 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.07 06/23/2009 CS(1)