Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Hpux 11.31 after install vm use a lot of ram Post 302892374 by Linusolaradm1 on Wednesday 12th of March 2014 01:04:03 PM
Old 03-12-2014
I will try it next days
i had try the demo and works fine,but only hpux install
debian linux and windows2003 crash

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HPUX -- Network Install

I have a HP box (PA RISC) rp3440. The machine does not have a CD-ROM. I need to re-install the OS. Basically a network install... How did I do a network install? Anybody know of a document for Network Installs for a HPUX 11.23? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: truejack
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help! I need a lot of help with unix!

Hey people, at first: I'm from Germany, so my english isn't very good, okay?;) I this september I start with my studys and now we use UNIX! I understand nothing. No, that's not right, at the beginnig I understood a little bit. But now we are at the .profile and there I have problem because my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tsukasu
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

red hat Linux 5.0 is detecting 3gb ram but physical ram is 16gb

Hi, On server 64bit Hw Arch , Linux 5.0(32bit) is installed it is showing only 3gb of ram though physical is 16gb can u give me idea why? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

How to install xbrowser software on HPUX?

Hi fnds, Can anybody tell me how to install x brower software on HP-UX and after successfull installation how I can launch the x browser. Thanks, Vinodky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodky
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

RX2620 11i V3 install halts at load ram disk

Hi there, hope you can help since I'm a novice and playing with this machine to maybe one day use it with our non-profit art project (plantage9.de). I have the proper media for itanium and everything seems okay, loads the DVD etc., until it halts without any progress for hours (see also image... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: plantage
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to install new certificate in HPUX client store?

We have a HPUX server that talks to a web service. We recently updated the web service certificate to a new SHA256 cert that has an updated intermediate cert. The HPUX server is now unable to connect because it cannot validate the cert chain due to it not having the new intermediate CA cert. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: techmattr
0 Replies

9. HP-UX

HPUX 11.23 PHKL_31500 cannot install

This has to be a common problem with 11.23. I cannot get PHKL_31500 (sept 04) to install on my hpux system. it wants to have previous patch PHKL_31151 (Aug 04) installed, but all the Patches from ITRC uses the upreved patches and wont install the PHKL_31151. I know I can force the install,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
3 Replies
FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)						   Debian manual						 FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)

NAME
fl-monitor-ctl - monitors server health during funkload benchs SYNOPSIS
fl-monitor-ctl [ options ] config_file [ start | startd | stop | restart | status | test ] DESCRIPTION
fl-monitor-ctl monitors server health during a Funkload bench. It is implemented as an XML-RPC server. A configuration file needs to be setup in order to use this server. Please refer to demo/simple/credential.conf for an example. OPTIONS
--version Show program's version number and exit --help, -h Show a help message and exit --quiet, -q Verbose output SEE ALSO
fl-build-report(1), fl-credential-ctl(1), fl-install-demo(1), fl-record(1), fl-run-bench(1), fl-run-test(1). AUTHOR
Funkload was written by Benoit Delbosc. This manual page was written by Jose Parrella <bureado@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Debian Project 26 March 2009 FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)