Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Healthcare.gov, ugh!!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Healthcare.gov, ugh!! Post 302878928 by neutronscott on Monday 9th of December 2013 03:11:52 PM
Old 12-09-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker
Hi neutronscott...

Do you know Anthony Hoffman, the RF engineer at Scott Base by any chance?
(He is a good friend of mine.)
The only Kiwi I've had the pleasure to know was Anthony Powell who recently released a documentary of this place that seems to be doing very well. He worked with my shop at McMurdo as an Electronics Technician a couple seasons ago. I've been coming here since Sept 2009 and have not even visited that base yet. I'm not a very good tourist...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server Error 500. Total Newbie. Ugh.

Hi everybody... I'm trying to run some very simple cgi scripts on my server whilst I learn perl. Today is day 3 of that process, so I apologize in advance for not having enough knowledge to ask the right questions. Any program I try to execute gives me an Internal Server Error (500) message.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paqi the black
4 Replies

2. SCO

UNIX SCO based Healthcare system

Hi Guys I have got a problem and I would really be grateful if some1 could sort out the problem. I have got a healthcare system named MEDISCAN, its SCO Unix based system, I need to convert the data files into ORACLE data. The problem is that I have been unable to open the files, whatever... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Faysal_Mazhar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Variable --- UGH

I'm new to bash and this forum, so please take it easy on me. I'm trying to read a text file and, if column 4 is "B" and column 1 matches a variable (which changes throughout a loop), send the data to an output file. The example below works if I manually type in the date for $setting, but I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thydeacon
2 Replies
TWINWAVE(1)						Simulation Wave Viewer Multiplexer					       TWINWAVE(1)

NAME
twinwave - Wraps multiple GTKWave sessions in one window SYNTAX
twinwave <arglist1> + <arglist2> DESCRIPTION
Wraps multiple GTKWave sessions in one window with synchronized markers, horizontal scrolling, and zooming. EXAMPLES
To run this program the standard way type: twinwave filename1.vcd filename1.sav + filename2.vcd filename2.sav Two viewers are then opened in one window. LIMITATIONS
twinwave uses the GtkSocket/GtkPlug mechanism to embed two gtkwave(1) sessions into one window. The amount of coupling is currently lim- ited to communication of temporal information. Other than that, the two gtkwave processes are isolated from each other as if the viewers were spawned separately. Keep in mind that using the same save file for each session may cause unintended behavior problems if the save file is written back to disk: only the session written last will be saved. (i.e., the save file isn't cloned and made unique to each ses- sion.) Note that twinwave compiled against Quartz (not X11) on OSX does not place both sessions in a single window. AUTHORS
Anthony Bybell <bybell@rocketmail.com> SEE ALSO
gtkwave(1) Anthony Bybell 3.3.28 TWINWAVE(1)